Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 175001 These 6 were fresh off the truck.
I must admit, I was somewhat more Interested in this one :D
View attachment 175003 View attachment 175004
Oh man, is it pretty. Needs service inspection & detail before I get it. It's covered w fingerprints - the horror! Haha. Plus, they probably want me to pay for it too;), so stand by for updates!!
Wrt X deliveries, seems like they are full speed ahead. I walked the lot, there were many more new ones besides those six above, Vins in the 3ks 4ks & a couple much lower, looked closely at all of them (from the outside). I saw no signs of any door/panel misalignment, trim issues, Thanks Elon! : )) ML

GOD I hope one of those Red ones is mine!!!! I will have to drive by tomorrow after work and check!

I'm sorry to infiltrate the May deliveries thread since I've already taken delivery of my X, but I found this interesting. I dropped the X off early last week with a punch list. I was told it would take until the weekend, but they still have it. When I called today, I was told they were still working on some extra items. I wonder if this new "pre-delivery" checkup situation is applying to Model X vehicles that are being returned to the SC as well. Fix the punch lists, but also run through the internal checklist and proactively fix other stuff. Maybe I'm just being optimistic.

I'm sorry to infiltrate the May deliveries thread since I've already taken delivery of my X, but I found this interesting. I dropped the X off early last week with a punch list. I was told it would take until the weekend, but they still have it. When I called today, I was told they were still working on some extra items. I wonder if this new "pre-delivery" checkup situation is applying to Model X vehicles that are being returned to the SC as well. Fix the punch lists, but also run through the internal checklist and proactively fix other stuff. Maybe I'm just being optimistic.
Infiltrate as you will. Any news is more than our DS!

I got two updates on our MX delivery dates today. We were scheduled for delivery in late March-April. Apparently there were delays due to backordered parts according to our DS. Today it switched on the My Tesla page to May 4- May 18 while I was at work this morning. When I got home tonight it changed again to May 4- May 11. Our VIN is 50xx. Finally getting close it sounds like.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the players supplying Tesla with parts are intentionally sabotaging under the duress of bigger automakers with much larger accounts. Things like door latches that don't work.... Proactively fixing them would be nice. Just short of an official recall....

image.jpeg
eXciting! Send us more of those great pics when you get delivery especially the seats.
thru the window!

I can't find info on the forum re: is the parcel on the rear gate and the privacy shade something we should be asking for? Anyone getting that with their recent deliveries?

Also, I ordered nonPUP and didn't realize the blind holster isn't something I get. does anyone know if that's something I can buy for my 6S? I don't see it on the shop.

That's what the order page shows:

Premium Upgrades Package
  • Self-presenting front doors that open automatically as you approach. Learn more
  • First true HEPA air filtration system that is 100 times more effective than premium automotive filters, removing at least 99.97% of particulate exhaust pollution and effectively all allergens, bacteria and other contaminants from cabin air. Includes Bioweapon Defense Mode
  • Two activated carbon air purification filters that prevent nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbon exhaust fumes and other offensive odors from entering the cabin
  • Ventilated front seats that circulate cool, dry air through perforations in the seating surface. Learn More
  • Leather arm rests, steering wheel and lower dashboard when paired with leather seating
  • Alcantara headliner and upper dashboard accents
  • Soft LED ambient interior lighting
  • Three-position dynamic LED turning lights for nighttime visibility
  • LED fog lights
  • Quick connection phone dock

Awww snaps! Just got an update to My Tesla page. Expected delivery time has changed from "Late March - April" Estimated delivery date to "May 5 - May 12"

Can anyone attest to the accuracy of these new within a week time frames?

Getting a lil giddy. Tesla, you better not be toying with my emotions!

• Funny
Reactions: WABarb and mlouie23
Also, I ordered nonPUP and didn't realize the blind holster isn't something I get. does anyone know if that's something I can buy for my 6S? I don't see it on the shop.
@Cloc, is there any phone dock at all, maybe your just missing the iphone adapter for the universal dock? As my ICE cars are old, this was something I fully expected to be in my next car, let alone a 6 figure car even without a $4500 package. So what will be the best way to connect an iphone 6s to our non-PUP cars? USB cable alone will work? or Bluetooth needed? I wonder what features if any will be lost.

The phone "dock" is a Griffin part. I received mine in the bag, not installed, and not even referenced at delivery. I found them in the front of the console. Sadly, I threw the plastic bag away, but I'm guessing it was the Griffin part number written on it, because it said "Griffin XXXX" on the label. Maybe someone else with a PUP delivery can get that information off of their bag.

It's a pretty slim piece. Basically a short USB cable and a lightning adapter (or whatever the Android equivalent is). The adapter has two slotted holes. You pull the rubber base out of that section of the console and you'll see a cable routing guide. Unscrew two screws at the front, put the adapter in, replace the screws loosely, and adjust for your phone. Tighten, route the cable, plug into the USB port, and put the rubber cover back on top. There are rails as well, but I haven't installed them. My point is that getting and installing this part is trivial, so I don't see why it wouldn't be included or at least available outside of delivery.