Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Certainly another option is that the vehicle was programmed to hit the off ramp (NAV) and it was unintentionally trying to exit too early (AKA: crossing the outside white line when it wasn't supposed to.)

Let's hope that's not the case.

Imagine everytime it pulled to the right the driver saying, "Oh, crap! This thing's gonna kill me!"

THERE ARE MULTIPLE TEST VEHICLES. I'm not sure how difficult that is to understand. This one may be the same one in the Left Lane News spread, or it may be different. It's certainly a different one than the one that had silver wheels and broken fenders.

Perhaps the third row sits backwards with their feet in a well.

This makes the most sense. The battery in Model S stops before the front of the rear wheeles. This would allow the third row to be a few inches lower. Too bad the chargers are there, at least in Model S.

Unrelated side note, I thoughthat it was interesting when someone mentioned that the "microwave" compartment of the RWD Model S was originally planned to fit more modules if the large pack couldn't hold 85 kWh. I'd have to research more, but even in the dual motor setup, there is enough room for a module or two.