Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Electrochromatic windscreen?

Is this the tint gradient towards the top of the windscreen a permanent traditional tint or adjustable(wish list:eletrochromatic?) Or maybe the sticky camo tape we have seen on previous mules? :confused:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
That FW door with the black/white sections has enough contrast to highlight an interesting point in the hinging mechanism where the two pieces meet: it appears the lower (white) section of the door has it's upper edge "captured" by a C-shaped channel in the upper door. It's almost as if you'd slide the lower section sideways in to the upper section during assembly.

Other notes:

- Cutout above front bumper behind nosecone location has a notch that would appear to match the shape of where the "Tesla T" emblem will be.
- Only a single latch hasp for frunk
- Still hard to make anything out with those headlights :(

Depending on how wide the driver is, you can see a situation where it is easier to get out of the back of the MX than the front :)
Seriously, though, that's not even a joke. I've been thinking about the same thing. I know that image is photoshop, but if the cars were standing that close, I am not sure you could open the front right door enough to have the passenger (even a normal sized one) comfortably get out.

Less room than this? If so, you wouldn't be able to get out of your driver's side door.

5UEuRNZ.gif
This doesn't look like in the video. First I thought it was just the perspective, bit when you look closer you see that the doors in the video open much further down. In addition in the animation it looks like the doors go in and then go down. In the video it looks much more like one movement where they just fold in.