Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X November Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my "Your Tesla is Complete" email last night!!! Yay! No change in "My Tesla" page, still shows as in production. Went into production 11/9 and completed 12/2. Email says delivery between 12/15 and 12/29 but I'm pretty sure it will be ready for pickup (Dallas) earlier than that...

@gearchruncher is really on to something. Complaining to the forums really worked! Worked for @gearchruncher, @Wise1919 and now for me. Time to create a fake news article for facebook! :p

Sadly no, it is not a typo. Ordered 9/16, Confirmed 9/23, In Production 10/12, Order Reconfirmed on 11/21...
Are you kidding me? You're damn lucky!!! You were about to get an AP1.0 car and due to this slight delay/shuffle, you're now getting an AP2.0 car. The increase in resale value alone will make up for this slight delay, not to mention all the extra functionality you'll have access to. In my books, you have been extremely fortunate.

Finally got my "Your Tesla is Complete" email last night!!! Yay! No change in "My Tesla" page, still shows as in production. Went into production 11/9 and completed 12/2. Email says delivery between 12/15 and 12/29 but I'm pretty sure it will be ready for pickup (Dallas) earlier than that...

@gearchruncher is really on to something. Complaining to the forums really worked! Worked for @gearchruncher, @Wise1919 and now for me. Time to create a fake news article for facebook! :p

Well if you base it off my timeline, your car should be at the service center within the next week, since Dallas is not too far off from Houston.

Reactions: gastowatts
Hi! I'm new here, trying (like all of us) to read the model/VIN tea leaves...

10/17: Ordered MX75D 6-seat, AP1, not premium
10/18: Upgraded to EAP via email
10/25: Order confirmed, fixed error with EAP upgrade.
10/26: Assigned VIN 27XXX - delivery estimate Late November - December.

Looking at the other posts here I'm skeptical of that estimate. Maybe it was made without the EAP factored in? Or maybe there is something less constrained about the 6seat or non-premium model?

Movement! MyTesla reports "In Production" as of this morning (no rest for the wicked)! No word from my DS yet but again, it IS the weekend.

75D, 6 leather seats, Matte Obeche, EAP, Cold Weather, Tow. Picking up at the factory.

Reactions: pchengMX
@bushburner -- I understand. I'm really not complaining. I'm being very patient with Tesla and their representatives. At the end of the day, they want all of us to get our cars as soon as possible. All is well as long as I get the car at some point.

Are you kidding me? You're damn lucky!!! You were about to get an AP1.0 car and due to this slight delay/shuffle, you're now getting an AP2.0 car. The increase in resale value alone will make up for this slight delay, not to mention all the extra functionality you'll have access to. In my books, you have been extremely fortunate.
I totally hear you. No complaints here. I know they're doing everything they can to deliver all of us great vehicles.

@bushburner -- I understand. I'm really not complaining. I'm being very patient with Tesla and their representatives. At the end of the day, they want all of us to get our cars as soon as possible. All is well as long as I get the car at some point.
I didn't say anything about you complaining, but they screwed up somewhere with your order, maybe it was so close to the end of third quarter push that they pushed it back. Like vandacca said there's a bright side to your situation, you got an ap2 car.

Congrats. Mine still in queue. Hopefully mine will be soon. Did yours just update in MyTesla? Or did you get the in production email?
@ming I received this email response today from my Costa Mesa DS:
As for production, I know it can be frustrating when reading the forums and checking in with others who are just as excited for delivery, but the factory is set up to maximize efficiencies, and so order date, while an important factor may not be the only factor that goes in to when a vehicle enters production compared to others. We are still looking at a delivery in the next 3 weeks or so. With the inclusion of the AutoPilot hardware, there was a shift in the production queue that affected every car.

Since your order and mine are following similar courses, you can interpret however you wish. Guess we just continue waiting.

Thanks for the update @HookBill. I didn't receive a response for my DS yet. Hopefully some good news soon.
@ming I had to send him an email regarding another matter and asked for a status update. This was part of his reply. If I didn't ask I would still be in the dark. He was quick to respond but I felt this part of his response was pretty much straight out of the standard playbook.

I didn't say anything about you complaining, but they screwed up somewhere with your order, maybe it was so close to the end of third quarter push that they pushed it back. Like vandacca said there's a bright side to your situation, you got an ap2 car.
Oh, I got ya. It wasn't really directed toward you. I just mentioned that wasn't complaining because I sometimes get called out for it when it wasn't my intention. I see the bright side indeed but I wouldn't be complaining if I had AP1 either. Yeah, they definitely screwed up somewhere with my order, otherwise I would've had the car by now. Either way, if they're working out the kinks, I'm grateful :)