Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if those that got the text last night will be offered the chance to pick up at the same time at this ‘unique’ location? Meaning that later today we will know that group collection date and location.
I got a text and had opted for collection from Bluewater in Kent.. if that makes a difference. It'll probably be some naff invite to stand and cheer like fan-boys as the first person gets handed their non-keys 🤣

MSM/19"/black interior ordered 15th Oct

Hello, first time poster here 👋

Ordered MSM, 19", black interior, Reading collection, ordered on Oct 18th, trade in valuation still pending. I've had no SMS, VIN or delivery dates.

Just got off the phone with Tesla and they said that only a VERY small collection of people have got dates and VINs ("like 100 out of 1000's of orders". "But don't worry, there is still loads on the way over" he said).

This hasn't helped me to stop refreshing my order page every 30 mins 😆

Hi first post here. Ordered LR blue EAP 15/10/21 within 20 minutes of receiving the email but haven't heard anything other than the the 'prepare for delivery' email and the steps on the order page. No VIN. My impression is those who have VINs and estimated delivery dates of 14-22 Feb are mostly (all?) in the southern half of England. Has anyone further North had one? It might make sense from a logistics point of view I suppose to put all the first cars closest to Southampton but it would be nice to have the option to travel for an earlier delivery if possible.

Separately and unrelated, if I go to my account using Safari on my Mac there are three factors affecting delivery listed "order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration". But if I go to my account using either Chrome on my Mac or Safari on iOS, a fourth factor affecting delivery time is added - "profile submission". Refreshing pages and signing out and back in does not give me one version - the difference is still there. Does anyone know what "profile submission" is and whether it can be altered to speed up delivery?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 13.34.47.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 13.34.47.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 13.35.15.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 13.35.15.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 42
So excited for you all getting your cars soon hopefully! I'm looking forward to the posts with all the details of spec!

I only ordered my Y LR Blue/Black on 19s last week so the 22 plate is I suspect a certainty for me, although I don't really care about the plate as I intend to keep it a little while. The guy in the showroom suggested May although my order says March.

Does the order have to move to "Prepare for Delivery" before you can get a VIN or can it all happen at once if say a few hundred people want 22 plates :)

Hello, first time poster here 👋

Ordered MSM, 19", black interior, Reading collection, ordered on Oct 18th, trade in valuation still pending. I've had no SMS, VIN or delivery dates.

Just got off the phone with Tesla and they said that only a VERY small collection of people have got dates and VINs ("like 100 out of 1000's of orders". "But don't worry, there is still loads on the way over" he said).

This hasn't helped me to stop refreshing my order page every 30 mins 😆
Makes sense.. over on the shipping forum I think a bunch of M3 customers have confirmed delivery dates of mid-Feb. I think there may be a ship into Southampton first week of Feb perhaps with a few Y's loaded and mostly 3's?

Makes sense.. over on the shipping forum I think a bunch of M3 customers have confirmed delivery dates of mid-Feb. I think there may be a ship into Southampton first week of Feb perhaps with a few Y's loaded and mostly 3's?
Yeah, so maybe:

HYPERION RAY - The people that had dates last night
VIKING BRAVERY - the rest of us

Either that or there is a data entry temp sat in an office somewhere trying to get through a backlog of VINs from a spreadsheet ;)