Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all the updates today I thought I would just check in with Tesla. My July date has finally changed, to Nov - Jan 😔😢 Should have stayed in ignorant bliss.

I’m in San Francisco at the moment, so might nip down to Fremont and have a word in Elons ear and see if he can speed things up
Be careful what you wish for they might offer you a Fremont car and then you'll be sorry!

Stitched me up with this also, asked for the 18k final paymemt then changed the EDD shortly after I'd paid . For 4 weeks I've been fighting with their incompetence to get the money put back into my account .
It’s really frustrating as we actually need 2 x 4 seater cars currently and now only have one so ferrying kids around is a nightmare and we don’t want to buy another car in the meantime as knowing our luck we will do that and then the Tesla will arrive! Just wish they hadn’t chased us up to then change the EDD 😡

Reactions: Sw1000
When the anaesthetic wears off…

App > click “Go To Account” button > then go to this URL https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders and search for “LRW”. I hope it doesn’t read “null”!

Thanks to @Frizzy for the link, shamelessly ripped from their linktree!
Rip away! All my links are someone else’s work, I am just briging them together. Even I can’t claim the map as mine now since my son made a better one!

Stitched me up with this also, asked for the 18k final paymemt then changed the EDD shortly after I'd paid . For 4 weeks I've been fighting with their incompetence to get the money put back into my account .
Jeez! Nothing can be taken as firm until we have driven the car home. Even then will there be a Tesla guy explaining their terrible mistake and taking the car back? Over certain dead bodies I imagine.

23 June-30June since last evening ( in case my euphoric outburst; a mix of disbelief and glee went unnoticed🥳).
Must check the VIN status when I summon up the blood ...its absence will lend my face a terrible aspect ...

Now then ...... SWMBO is ambivalent about the process; tragedy or comedy ....I say roller coaster and hope that the eventual ride on Geminis will be a little smoother🤔

Last edited:
As we all get excited with news of VIN's appearing is it appropriate to post some eye candy until they arrive..😍

6.jpg

That makes my incoming RED more special..😁
I'd like to say our incoming REDs but, after last night's excitement, I do not seem to have a VIN yet......I continue to live in hope...

...and serenity:mad: NOT!

No really:)I'm fine.......

Now then...dog walking time and a few victory salutes to the local MSMs and Black Ys. Which way round does the hand go?

• Funny
Reactions: t0ne and busterboy
I'd like to say our incoming REDs but, after last night's excitement, I do not seem to have a VIN yet......I continue to live in hope...

Now then...dog walking time and a few victory salutes to the local MSMs and Black Ys. Which way round does the hand go?
Similar around here.....I tend to walk our dog that way before going in the park.......a sort of self flagellation :cool:
I try not to stand and just stare (to look fixedly often with wide-open eyes) 🤣

I think I'm more invested in your delivery journey than I am mine. Hoping your VIN turns up today and it's just hiding!

• Love
Reactions: Wattsisname
Live updates of the form are on this link : Tesla EDD3 (Responses) - Google Drive <<<<<<<<

and to fill in the form : Tesla EDD
Just reposting this as I found it really helpful to gauge my sanity levels.

Also... sad to say that my new 'temporary' car arrives today - it's an MG HS from Cazoo on a subscription. Only short term and can cancel at any point for £500 so seems like a no brainer whilst we wait for the chaos that is another EDD update!

I think I'm more invested in your delivery journey than I am mine. Hoping your VIN turns up today and it's just hiding!
Thank you. And I do hope that your EDD improves soon.

Now then....SWMBO asks, having read the thread, are all Tesla buyers so nice or is it just the ones on the Teslamotorsclub. I said , don't be fooled; give it another month of buyers apparently getting their Ys out of sequence and ....
...armageddon will ensue:eek:

Rip away! All my links are someone else’s work, I am just briging them together. Even I can’t claim the map as mine now since my son made a better one!
Brilliant link @Frizzy. Just got a VIN🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🤶 = Many Christmases at once.

However, I noticed "esignStatus:Null". Should I be worried. (when I was fitter I worried for England at Olympic level)

Also, I notice the Manufacturer I.D. is LRW, as you suggested it would be, and not 5JY.......but

....am I bovered!?!😁

Another shift in the EDD. So far this week it has been mid July, Late June and now early September. I realise things are up in the air but FFS really!?

The anticipation of getting this car has completely gone now. Maybe it worse for me as I am getting the car through Tusker which adds another cog to the very complicated process.

Is there any hope of VINs coming out in the near future or should I reside myself to wating another couple of months?