Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this is speculative. No-one knows exactly when specs rollout to the production line. The year of manufacture is just that.. its not a build version. One could argue the chinese new year date might have been more important as any re-tooling could have been done over the shutdown.

Agree, spec changes don't necessarily match the year of the manufacturer in the VIN, but the majority of the demo cars were manufactured at a slightly earlier date than the cars most of are expecting.

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know the best way to contact Tesla regarding getting insights on Model Y delivery timing on the UK? I ordered Nov 1st, got the "prepare for delivery" Jan 7th, and since then it's been saying "We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment." which is perhaps normal, however the standard Tesla UK hotline +44 1628 450660 seems to only deal with online shop orders (not cars) - which didn't help much. I've noticed some people on the forum seem to be having luck speaking to Tesla about their order. Thanks for any insights here.
Spec below:
Model Y Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
E. [email protected] T. 0162 845 0660

Hi there, they do discuss your order if you have the RN number to hand, and they should also have your contact phone number in their system when you call, and they pick up your details pretty quickly when they take the call. Phone at 09:30 on the dot :)

I have tried the chat service, but it is hit & miss when it is available to you.

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know the best way to contact Tesla regarding getting insights on Model Y delivery timing on the UK? I ordered Nov 1st, got the "prepare for delivery" Jan 7th, and since then it's been saying "We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment." which is perhaps normal, however the standard Tesla UK hotline +44 1628 450660 seems to only deal with online shop orders (not cars) - which didn't help much. I've noticed some people on the forum seem to be having luck speaking to Tesla about their order. Thanks for any insights here.
Spec below:
Model Y Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
That's the right number for them and choose option 4. Can be hit and miss whether you get put in the queue to speak to someone and, if you do, then wait times are 20 minutes+ usually. An email to deliverygb at tesla.com with query on my invoice got a quick answer.

Hi All.

I just logged on my account and now moved to request payment stage. I now have final invoice also.

Can I just check for those who have done test payments.
Where on the website can you see confirmation of receipt of payments (.e.g. if I did a trial payment to the tesla account).

Is it here (just above the bank account details)

1644840461980.png

Reactions: hairysteve
Hi All.

I just logged on my account and now moved to request payment stage. I now have final invoice also.

Can I just check for those who have done test payments.
Where on the website can you see confirmation of receipt of payments (.e.g. if I did a trial payment to the tesla account).

Is it here (just above the bank account details)

View attachment 768829
Yes, all payments will show just under the Order Deposit. Edit: With date of payment

Reactions: Roarr
Order was confirmed on 22nd December
@Lucky J update on this. I was in the Tesla showroom this morning test driving the Y. I got them to look up my RN number and it was showing as an estimated delivery of 03/03/21 but no car allocated. Reason is they are still waiting for Zenith to send the lease authorisation! I spoke to Zenith 2 weeks ago and they said they’d already sorted it back then. So I called them straight away, got put on hold for a bit and then was asked if I’d completed my license check which I did back in December. They said they’ll sort the authorisation today so I’ll chase again tomorrow. Poor from Zenith and really frustrating.

Rimitrex- Ok thanks ref MYUS.com . Last time I was able to order to Uk direct . I will purchase this way. If anyone out there ordered from US and changed mind on the Y and wants to recoup their outlay on their Rimitrex let me know . Don’t fancy driving on Gemini for long !