Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received a courtesy call from a friendly chap at Tesla for pickup on 19th at Southampton. He doesn't know much about special event other than saying a lot of resources went into planning the event and they weren't told what it is. And he said, they won't do personalised number plate assignment that day so no point in taking V750 document as it will most likely be blown away in strong wind. Asked to be there 30 mins prior to the collection time. Anyone else received their call as well?
yes yesterday

Reactions: ukmy
I hadn't heard a peep about my order, done as salary sacrifice lease via Knowles. Then, I had a text Friday night, at quarter to midnight, offering 2 March pickup from Bristol. Texted "Yes" to confirm, and had a further text today with registration number and VIN.

It was immediately followed by a call from a very nice lady called Helen, who ran through a short checklist of insurance, adding app to phone, payment details to app etc.

Only thing is, she wasn't sure of the location for pickup. I assumed Tesla Service Centre near Cribbs Causeway - but she thought it might be the Collection Hub? Anyone know where that is? Unless they are keeping the Aerospace Centre for a few more weeks yet....

Had my delivery text this afternoon..2 March. It's a lease car and it looks like they are delivering it to me as they have asked for an address confirmation.
I had a text yesterday for delivery on 3 March to my home address too - Lease car via Salary Sacrifice
Then today received another text that on delivery day I will receive a delivery declaration by email which i must sign and return immediately upon car's arrival in order to activate Tesla app and complete delivery

They charge you on the same card that they charge you for supercharging.

they have a SIM card in the car which they use for notifications of updates and sending destinations to it from your phone/google maps etc).

Data is unlimited as far as I know but you cant use it as a hotspot and bitrates for things like spotify may be lower than if you use your phone and stream over bluetooth.
Hello, I am travelling a lot in Europe (France) , can the premium can be used outside UK?

Also, if you don’t have Spotify already and want an account for streaming in the car and on phone, I would recommend Tidal instead.

• Better streaming bitrate and the ability to download lossless tracks / albums / playlists
  • Better equity for artists
  • Doesn’t support Joe Rogan in any way

Reactions: hairysteve