Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure you can get a set of nice 20s plus tyres for 2100. I originally ordered 19s but switched to 20s because I couldn't find a good (easy) aftermarket option.
NO WAY am I paying £300+ for some 19" plastic wheel trims!!
Long time ago, you can buy them for a tenner at the supermarket to cover your the old fashion wheel. Agree at the end of the day it is plastics and the cost of production may be.......... £1 or £5
Do you remember, we used to attache them to the wheel with a plastic zip ties 🤣

Ok, who else just had their heart skip a beat when that Tesla text just came through??
You mean this text...

Tesla Update: It's nearly time to become one of the first Model Y owners in the UK. Precautions have been taken to ensure a safe and enjoyable day for everyone. Please take care when travelling. We look forward to introducing you to your Model Y! To unsubscribe from SMS reply STOP.

Reactions: dangrenade
You mean this text...

Tesla Update: It's nearly time to become one of the first Model Y owners in the UK. Precautions have been taken to ensure a safe and enjoyable day for everyone. Please take care when travelling. We look forward to introducing you to your Model Y! To unsubscribe from SMS reply STOP.
That’s the one. I just saw Tesla update and imagined it followed by “tough luck, your car got buggered in the storm. See you in March”