Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else feel their life is on hold?
Limbo - 'an uncertain situation that you cannot control and in which there is no progress or improvement'
Massively - It's occupied far too much of my working day over the last few months and I was far too invested in the collections last week!

It's been one thing after another since ordering. Aside from the Tesla (and lack of clarity over when it would actually arrive until earlier this month) I've had issues with Pod Point (still no charger!), had to get my old car ready to sell (Chips away, private registration off) and now face the prospect that the value of that has dropped ~£2k since the start of the year!

Reactions: Roarr
Great thanks
That wasn’t there last time I looked

Just tried to order it & it says it isn’t compatible with any of my cars!

Ordered a Model Y, but not had delivery yet
I'm fairly sure that you need to have taken delivery of a Model Y and have it in your account before purchase is enabled. Read it somewhere on this forum. Suggest attempting again after delivery.

Reactions: VX Foxy
Right PCP deposit paid .. pushed it out as far as I could (on principle not giving them cash to make interest on instead of me) and even now reckon I could have waited longer (till 48 hours before pickup) but Tesla gave a friendly reminder :). System now reflects no additional payments needed so all I need to do is pick up on 03/03 .. 7 days and counting

Got a call from TA today confirming that my car is ready to be collected from Newcastle on the 1st March. I asked if it was in the country or on a ship. I was told its in Southampton and it looked like it was brought in on the Hyperion Ray.

Right PCP deposit paid .. pushed it out as far as I could (on principle not giving them cash to make interest on instead of me) and even now reckon I could have waited longer (till 48 hours before pickup) but Tesla gave a friendly reminder :). System now reflects no additional payments needed so all I need to do is pick up on 03/03 .. 7 days and counting
have you been sent email with paper work to sign ?, still awaiting mine and collect on 8th

My expected delivery date reappeared tonight - now "Estimated Delivery: March 09 - March 23" - 10 days ago I had for a few days "15-29 March", which then disappeared.... Will see... London delivery
Ditto. And this is a day after I spoke to them on the phone and was told that VIN definitely assigned and looking at 23-31 March. Which I suppose just overlaps with the new delivery window online. They also told me my (and I’d guess your) collection option would be Bluewater or Southampton.