Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nearly anything MEB based across all of VAG's brands is on lunatic lead times - some more lunatic than others

I wonder how the senior management meetings are going. MD : "I thought you all said there wouldn't be any demand?"

No one there seems to be saying "Let's just jack the prices up, take the money, and run like you-know-who-shall-not-be-named"

Well . the Ford DELAERS are doing that for the new USA EV Pickup truck (4 years wait I think?)

And Ford trying to figure out how they can prevent that, 'coz the deal er franchise contracts don't seem to prevent it ... Hehehe ... well you could have extracted-digit a DECADE earlier and joined the party then, but that would have required being brave.

I wonder how the senior management meetings are going. MD : "I thought you all said there wouldn't be any demand?"

No one there seems to be saying "Let's just jack the prices up, take the money, and run like you-know-who-shall-not-be-named"

Well . the Ford DELAERS are doing that for the new USA EV Pickup truck (4 years wait I think?)

And Ford trying to figure out how they can prevent that, 'coz the deal er franchise contracts don't seem to prevent it ... Hehehe ... well you could have extracted-digit a DECADE earlier and joined the party then, but that would have required being brave.
I have an Enyaq order that I’ll be abandoning for the MY. Ordered before the Skoda price increase. Could well be another one before delivery. Very tempting to try and sell the space on to someone and split the 5%. Also it’s for a IV60 that you can’t order right now so that would drive up demand too. But the hassle and risk is quite high

So I've become a little obsessed with this forum since my order went in for 2x MYLR on 31st March. They're both company lease vehicles, so I don't have visibility on when either vehicle is due. But both are the same spec (metalic paint, 20" inductions and black interior), but the only difference is that one is Grey & the other is blue. The dates I've been given from the lease company (select car) are saying that the grey will be ready on May 1st & the blue August 31st & of course mines the bloody blue one 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm struggling to believe that the Grey would be that soon, and the Blue would take that long. However, I'd love to hear from people who ordered around the same time to see what dates they're currently getting. I'm really keen to have them both arrive as close together as possible to save on hassle when renewals come up, so I can just sort them both together...but I feel like I may be waiting a little longer for my blue one.

I have an Enyaq order that I’ll be abandoning for the MY. Ordered before the Skoda price increase. Could well be another one before delivery. Very tempting to try and sell the space on to someone and split the 5%. Also it’s for a IV60 that you can’t order right now so that would drive up demand too. But the hassle and risk is quite high
Likewise , ordered an 80x in October last year, dealer has no clue when it will be built...originally told me April .

Ordered a model Y performance last week, on the Tesla site estimation has gone from late 22 to August

Will be cancelling the Skoda, never again

So I've become a little obsessed with this forum since my order went in for 2x MYLR on 31st March. They're both company lease vehicles, so I don't have visibility on when either vehicle is due. But both are the same spec (metalic paint, 20" inductions and black interior), but the only difference is that one is Grey & the other is blue. The dates I've been given from the lease company (select car) are saying that the grey will be ready on May 1st & the blue August 31st & of course mines the bloody blue one 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm struggling to believe that the Grey would be that soon, and the Blue would take that long. However, I'd love to hear from people who ordered around the same time to see what dates they're currently getting. I'm really keen to have them both arrive as close together as possible to save on hassle when renewals come up, so I can just sort them both together...but I feel like I may be waiting a little longer for my blue one.

I too have the obsession bug since ordering, so you definitely not alone and probably many on here the same 😁 I cannot comment on the blue, but have the same spec grey, which I ordered on 2nd March and currently have a EDD of 5th-30th June. It was May dates from order until last weekend, so pretty sure any May deliveries are very unlikely now. But you never know and hope you get both the blue and grey this quarter together 🤞👍

Anyone else waiting on one from Zen Auto? Ordered one of their ‘May delivery’ batch last week - I’m very excited, but they seem a little vague on when it will actually be available.
Same here. I ordered early March and it’s been very vague. They provided me with the RN number and speaking to Tesla just seems to add even more confusion. I found out that there was a block on the order preventing it from being matched to a vehicle until June (this was before the Shanghai shutdown) it took me a week of backwards and forwards before it got lifted.

I was burnt with an Ioniq5 that I ordered in November due for March (different lease co). I was informed in March that there was to be no car and no idea when it could be delivered. Anxiety running high lol.

Placed an order for a white MYLR with Gemini Wheels on 20 April, original EDD was July 30- Aug 27, I changed to induction wheel few days later, the EDD was unchanged until I finally decided I want the Gemini wheel, the EDD move back to Sept. but this afternoon it just moved to June 11 - June 30. Seems like someone just cancelled their orders

Placed an order for a white MYLR with Gemini Wheels on 20 April, original EDD was July 30- Aug 27, I changed to induction wheel few days later, the EDD was unchanged until I finally decided I want the Gemini wheel, the EDD move back to Sept. but this afternoon it just moved to June 11 - June 30. Seems like someone just cancelled their orders
I also ordered on 20-Apr, a MYLR blue with 20” wheels. EDD went to the same as yours after a day and has stayed that way for now. I’m hoping this means they have the vehicles, rather than them wishing they can collect the revenue this quarter.
Is your collection from Manchester?

As for this talk of parcel shelves, is it a retractable one like the accessories sites have, or a solid one? and does it lift with the boot lid? These are the real questions!

I also ordered on 20-Apr, a MYLR blue with 20” wheels. EDD went to the same as yours after a day and has stayed that way for now. I’m hoping this means they have the vehicles, rather than them wishing they can collect the revenue this quarter.

As for this talk of parcel shelves, is it a retractable one like the accessories sites have, or a solid one? and does it lift with the boot lid? These are the real questions!

I believe it’s a sparkly unicorn print parcel shelf that employs AI to ensure it does exactly what you don’t want it to do at all times. Proposed software upgrade features available after launch include self-rattling features with in-car purchase to tune the rattles for maximum annoyance.

Reactions: MistaB

No, I am collecting it from Southampton

They are folding and does not lift with the boot. It’s a rigid cover that you push to fold in half. I’m not sure when they will make an appearance on the MIC cars yet.