Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order was made 6/3/22

Model Y LR Red, 20" Induction Wheels, White interior.

Got my text 2 days ago.

model y delivery date.jpg

I'm with Zenith and only had the original text with the RN so far
Just spoke with the guy who got his MY with Zenith in the last batch in March. He only got the RN text when he ordered in December and nothing for 2 months, then he got a load of texts from about 4 weeks onwards from Tesla with delivery status updates and it showed up exactly on the date they said delivered to his house by Tesla (lease company didn't even know t had been delivered until he told them :) ). Fingers crossed some texts start appearing sometime in May.

Why a keyfob? Wouldn't the Phone be enough? genuine question, awaiting my MY June (hope)
Oh please don't start that!
There are entire threads dedicated to fob or no fob.
I think some people find a phone hard to use with driving gloves on or they can't get the app on their Nokia 3210 or their gramophone interferes with the bluetooth signal. Something like that.

Oh please don't start that!
There are entire threads dedicated to fob or no fob.
I think some people find a phone hard to use with driving gloves on or they can't get the app on their Nokia 3210 or their gramophone interferes with the bluetooth signal. Something like that.
There was only one reason for me ( but I am collecting reason for my justification list in case I every need to..)

I like it, I want it and it arrived 5 minutes ago. I may find it useful or, because of its design, it may sit on a shelf as a symbol of the triumph of design over utility.

However, if you have more sense than me, which may not be difficult, just wait until you have used the car for a while and then ask yourself if you miss having a fob.....

....or simply get rid of those string backed driving gloves😊 for a better screen touch.

You won't be disappointed. They are a small thing of beauty but also very nicely made and work brilliantly. They do scratch easily though so make sure it doesn't go on a bunch of keys.
I have a natty protective cover coming from the USA for when it is out and about with me.
I checked but no one is offering PFF for them....YET! I might be prepared to tackle DIY ceramic coating.🙄

• Funny
Reactions: interbear