Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Giga Shanghai is coming back with a vengeance. So, I think notwithstanding new issues that arise, I think we will see record output per week from Giga Shanghai this quarter, albeit we are missing a couple of weeks,” Musk said.
All good factory at 100%, but the post-manufacture logistics has to match and Shanghai is still in turmoil 😔

Giga Shanghai is coming back with a vengeance. So, I think notwithstanding new issues that arise, I think we will see record output per week from Giga Shanghai this quarter, albeit we are missing a couple of weeks,” Musk said.
Question is how many bits will be missing from the cars at delivery due to supply issues?

It might be just an impression but it would seem that the white interior is most common among the delayed orders.

Would be great if they would let us see inventories once the ship has sailed for each ext / int colour combination.
I know I would not change my white interior, but I could be ready to switch from grey to, say, blue, in order to get the car in June vs. Sept. 😀

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Not a day goes by on this thread without some EDD drama 🙃

I've become obsessed with MrM's shipping thread. Looks like there are 4500 Teslas likely to be UK-bound within the coming days on GLOVIS SPLENDOR (early June arrival to Southampton). How close that comes to fulfilling everyone's orders... I don't know.

I'm waiting on a MYLR, grey / black / 20s. Ordered 04/04 through Select Car Leasing.

Wonder if that explains why mine is showing as June25-30 still for me as we are pickup in Southampton.

Had a MYP on order since April 14th changed to a Model Y LR red/black Wednesday last week.

Maybe the fact I immediately did all the finance docs etc that accelerated it as I was showing September initially.

Guess we will find out, looking forward to the speed boost upgrade.

Also got my deposit back from Skoda for the Enyaq so good times

Last edited:
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Not a day goes by on this thread without some EDD drama 🙃

I've become obsessed with MrM's shipping thread. Looks like there are 4500 Teslas likely to be UK-bound within the coming days on GLOVIS SPLENDOR (early June arrival to Southampton). How close that comes to fulfilling everyone's orders... I don't know.

I'm waiting on a MYLR, grey / black / 20s. Ordered 04/04 through Select Car Leasing.
Given all European countries are behind schedule I dont believe that ship will only have UK destination vehicles aboard. I’m sure Tesla has a 15k+ back orders for the UK so most people will still be waiting.

Oh dear!! I have exact same spec (bluewater collection) and edd still says june end and my od was 27 Apr..
so I am pretty sure mine is going to change very soon like you and many more..
but its so odd, cant figure out any logic with the edds!
I'm a month before you guys with my order and I was changed to aug-sep yesterday / or day before.

I just hope for our sakes its an error and part of the EDD ping pong!

Are you guys buying or leasing? I decided to lease this MYLR via ALD. Not sure if that impacts EDD's.

I wonder if they'll write of this Q and, logistic permitted, have an enormous next Q push - delaying most, if not all, deliveries to July/Aug. I hope not for you guys still in with a chance (I'd be envious but happy for you) but we'll find out soon enough if anyone still with a June delivery window actually get a vin, or if they get pushed back too.

This delivery has been a real roller-coaster.