Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange to read all of the above because im from Denmark and i still have EDD: May (Black/Black/20)

And i called up Tesla, they Said that i should expect end of June so im wondering if that is actually true :/ they told me the cars would come from zeebrugge so that would be something like Theben i would suspect. But alot of Vins is already allocated :(

Same spec, still 18-30 but ordered end feb. Test drove yesterday. Didn’t get any info from the Tesla people at the service centre, except that the guy showing me to the car had had his delivery text that day.
So that’s another fat lie Tesla told me last week - that Tesla staff have had to skip their orders so customerd get priority.
He also said they’d be shipping as many cars as possible to clear the backlog, so likely a ship(s) in July, rather than the historic, August / September deliveries.
They’re so full of 💩 or just don’t have a clue.

So that’s another fat lie Tesla told me last week - that Tesla staff have had to skip their orders so customerd get priority.
He also said they’d be shipping as many cars as possible to clear the backlog, so likely a ship(s) in July, rather than the historic, August / September deliveries.
They’re so full of 💩 or just don’t have a clue.
I’d be curious to know what % discount Tesla staff usually gets to justify this.

I agree too, but given the shut downs delays ect, why would they not try and deliver as many as they can as soon as they can? including July? It's so confusing and a weird sales technique Do i fancy waiting another 3 months or do i go with the competition? Although either way Tesla does offer the greater value on spec, hence will suck it and see like everyone else too.
See my other posts. Tesla told me this week they’d try and deliver as many cars as possible to meet back orders, so ship(s) even in July. He also told me all Tesla staff had to wait for their orders until customer backlogs met. Someone else posted earlier that a Tesla staff member at the showroom he went to, had just been allocated their VIN, so tends to suggest he was lying to me. The next person I spoke to said, they don’t deliver in the first month of a quarter. Don’t know what to believe or assume and I’ve grown tired of it all!

Reactions: ElsDee
The salesperson told me they get no employee discount (which seemed harsh to me) but do have a salary sacrifice scheme.
If it’s the case then they are contributing to the bottom line like any other customer would so I don’t see the rationale Tesla would have in lowering their priority on the order list?
That’s for the reasoning part. But they shouldn’t have lied to you of course.

I ordered the same spec as you and about the same time. Has your EDD always been over towards the end of the year or has it slipped? I still have July...
Ordered 7th March.

First EDD was.......
Original Delivery date.jpg

Second delivery date was........
June 9th - June 30th.jpg

Third delivery date was..............
August - September.jpg

And my this weeks latest is..................... Funny old game isn't it.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Current June Delivery.jpg

Strange to read all of the above because im from Denmark and i still have EDD: May (Black/Black/20)

And i called up Tesla, they Said that i should expect end of June so im wondering if that is actually true :/ they told me the cars would come from zeebrugge so that would be something like Theben i would suspect. But alot of Vins is already allocated :(
See my other posts. Tesla told me this week they’d try and deliver as many cars as possible to meet back orders, so ship(s) even in July. He also told me all Tesla staff had to wait for their orders until customer backlogs met. Someone else posted earlier that a Tesla staff member at the showroom he went to, had just been allocated their VIN, so tends to suggest he was lying to me. The next person I spoke to said, they don’t deliver in the first month of a quarter. Don’t know what to believe or assume and I’ve grown tired of it all!
No Customer Service person wants to say " We don't have a clue".

No Customer Service person wants to say " We don't have a clue".
Exactly this. Imagine the sheer number of calls, instant messages etc that they get each day asking "Where's my car?!?" After a while why don't you start having a bit of fun with it...

Only having been on this forum a short while, the quickest thing I learnt was that nobody knows when your cars coming until you get it in your hands...

If it was me, I would Tel each person something different just to help the day go by

Exactly this. Imagine the sheer number of calls, instant messages etc that they get each day asking "Where's my car?!?" After a while why don't you start having a bit of fun with it...

Only having been on this forum a short while, the quickest thing I learnt was that nobody knows when your cars coming until you get it in your hands...

If it was me, I would Tel each person something different just to help the day go by
This is so true. I called on Friday and the guy I was speaking to took all of my details with no problems then suddenly decided he couldn’t hear me. The conversation turned into a comedy sketch of me saying “I can hear you, can you hear me” at which point he would reply with perfect timing “no I can’t hear you” then he promptly hung up...... joker.

• Funny
Reactions: s88ats
My EDD continues to stick with June 18-30 as it has for the last few weeks. No VIN yet and my Model 3 trade in expired yesterday. Just uploaded the updated mileage so now back in the trade in valuation queue. I do fear that the valuation may be considerably lower than the original, even though the mileage is less than 500 miles more. Fingers crossed it’s not too much of a hit.

My EDD continues to stick with June 18-30 as it has for the last few weeks. No VIN yet and my Model 3 trade in expired yesterday. Just uploaded the updated mileage so now back in the trade in valuation queue. I do fear that the valuation may be considerably lower than the original, even though the mileage is less than 500 miles more. Fingers crossed it’s not too much of a hit.
With less that 500 miles more I doubt your estimate will change much if any.

Now looking at my estimate since 7th March when I first ordered I have accumilated almost 9000 more miles (yes I drive lots) so expect mine will come back with a large hit.😭

Mine was holding firm for those dates too. Until I sold my TM3 and checked the account, it now just shows July...