Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1654716934533.gif

So many allocated vins today but mine

Is there a way to search for the VIN via the source code if you ordered through a leasing company? The car I ordered doesn’t show on my account page so I’m guessing it’s a no but I thought I would double check anyway 👍🏻
No not if you can't see the order under your account. However If lease co are willing to give the RN number to you, you'll be able to use that on Tesla live chat to check order status. Tesla are very lax on data protection and have given me updates even though the RN is under some chap at the lease co 👍🏻

Reactions: J81M
Help me out here guys: I looked at the app for my EDD a few minutes ago, the first time since 1700hrs, to find a message asking me to approve Bluetooth.
On doing so, my EDD changed from August/October to June 23 - June30!!!!!:oops::)😀😆😅😂🤣🥳.
1.What is the bBluetooth business about?
2. If this EDD holds and is accurate, when would I get a request to pay and receive my VIN?

Goodness knows I have read enough posts here but I have gone a bit blank🤔 but I do know enough not to believe it yet; tomorrow may bring December😰
Thank you.

Now then....where is my "Nice places to stay in France" guide and maybe the Italian, German, Austrian, Swiss,......... versions too!
Huzzah!:cool:

Last edited:
Help me out here guys: I looked at the app for my EDD a few minutes ago, the first time since 1700hrs, to find a message asking me to approve Bluetooth.
On doing so, my EDD changed from August/October to June 23 - June30!!!!!:oops::)😀😆😅😂🤣🥳.
1.What is the bBluetooth business out?
2. If this EDD holds and is accurate, when would I get a request to pay and receive my VIN?

Goodness knows I have read enough posts here but I have gone a bit blank🤔 but I do know enough not to believe it yet; tomorrow may bring December😰
Thank you.
Time to think about getting excited! Check web page source to see if you can find the VIN...

Reactions: Wattsisname

Thank you.

Now then....where is my "Nice places to stay in France" guide and maybe the Italian, German, Austrian, Swiss,......... versions too!
I'll reserve the congrats until you have checked for a VIN

Thank you.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

😁

• Funny
Reactions: Wattsisname
Ditto! Ordered MYLR W/B/19s on 23rd March. EDD until 2 weeks ago was end of June. Now August-October. Gutted as Tesla rang and texted me chasing up finishing all financial bits for delivery in June and so we sold out BMW ready and now no car 😭
In the immortal words of the legendary one-hit wonder, Olive: ‘you’re not alone’.

Hopefully we don’t have to wait until the end of time… 😬

Reactions: CheshireCheese
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

😁
This is usually followed by being shot .... One of my top five lifetime favourite movies.:cool:

Reactions: CheshireCheese
Ditto! Ordered MYLR W/B/19s on 23rd March. EDD until 2 weeks ago was end of June. Now August-October. Gutted as Tesla rang and texted me chasing up finishing all financial bits for delivery in June and so we sold out BMW ready and now no car 😭
Stitched me up with this also, asked for the 18k final paymemt then changed the EDD shortly after I'd paid . For 4 weeks I've been fighting with their incompetence to get the money put back into my account .