Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I look at the schedule for morning peace. Its crazy that it docks in Southampton on the 28th, unloads and load onto car transporters on the 29th and leaves on the 30th. Not much room for slippage seeings it's still over 2 weeks of sailing.
It’s due to unload at Southampton on the 29th now. It added a stop at Spain.

The cars are most likely on RCC Europe.

It must take a good few weeks to hand out one ships worth 4500 cars.

It’s due to unload at Southampton on the 29th now. It added a stop at Spain.

The cars are most likely on RCC Europe.

It must take a good few weeks to hand out one ships worth 4500 cars.
This is what I've been thinking.

I just can't see how its possible for them to unload and transport cars from morning peace in just 1 day.

All our cars must be from RCC Europe.

I guess morning peace might be carrying demo cars and due to it's multiple stops, perhaps <1k, clearly of which won't all be demo's. So not sure what's going on there.

This is what I've been thinking.

I just can't see how its possible for them to unload and transport cars from morning peace in just 1 day.

All our cars must be from RCC Europe.

I guess morning peace might be carrying demo cars and due to it's multiple stops, perhaps <1k, clearly of which won't all be demo's. So not sure what's going on there.
I think there is no teslas on Morning Peace. Drone footage will let us know!

Hi everyone, I am new to TMC - curious if there is anyone with April order and EDD on horizon before Aug by any chance?

I ordered early April base spec - EDD delayed a few times - similar to many others, at the moment (last week or so) showing as end Aug-mid Oct…

Congratulations.! Welcome to the asylum (in the vey best sense of the word). A calm haven where like minded folk can share anecdotes. You will remember your time here, just as I do, as an idyll; an escape from the world's dark valleys of despond to the sun-lit uplands of Tesladom.
Where you will, in common with your fellow acolytes, concentrate your emotions and your focus upon things that really matter like.....
...."WHERE'S MY FU..KING CAR?".

Yes! Enjoy the ride.
😂 Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Toblerone
Congrats to all of you who can see the light at the end of the tunnel - sharing your excitement!

As a Tesla enthusiast, being very excited and at the very start of my journey, I can’t help myself but wonder what the challenges for Tesla are to provide better EDDs (despite the shutdown, shortages etc) given the fact that I am sure estimating range/battery %, FSD involve many more uncertainties, variables (most of which possibly not even linear) and far more complex algorithms…

Reactions: ArunG
Looks like people are already trying to flip the yet to be delivered June Model Ys…

Brave / unwise to leave the RN number visible on the ad given Tesla's apparent opinions on re-sale...

Reactions: ben_c
YouTube is full of Model Y Australia launch vids and I see it was also launched in other RHD markets of Singapore & Japan.

So, until Berlin comes online to deliver RHD LR there’s going to be an even longer wait for future orders. Good job I ordered back in April - hopefully we keep our places in front of the Aussies. Thoughts?

Looks like people are already trying to flip the yet to be delivered June Model Ys…

I wish I could do a really long sweary rant on here. Complete @@@holes that take advantage of supply issues. Hold on, don’t be tempted, trust in Q3, it will be more normal than Q2.

Brave / unwise to leave the RN number visible on the ad given Tesla's apparent opinions on re-sale...
Are these opinions written down somewhere?

I can’t see any evidence of it contravening any rule otherwise I’d be grassing that listing straight up to my SA, especially with it being MSM!

The RN is 115856170 in case it gets deleted at some point 😂

Edit: Answered my own question, it is prohibited here under the No Resellers part: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/order/d...t=no&country=GB&model_code=mx&is_presale=true

Last edited:
Reactions: S3XY T3SLA
Are these opinions written down somewhere?

I can’t see any evidence of it contravening any rule otherwise I’d be grassing that listing straight up to my SA, especially with it being MSM!

The RN is 115856170 in case it gets deleted at some point 😂

Edit: Answered my own question, it is prohibited here under the No Resellers part: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/order/d...t=no&country=GB&model_code=mx&is_presale=true
Yep, and (judging by several posts on TMC) they're not afraid to enforce it too - cancellation of the order and a lifetime ban on future orders too.
Would be a terrible shame in this case. Happens to be my exact build too...

So, we're saying the 29th and 30th deliveries are on RCC Europe and not Morning Peace 🤔?
It's easily done, confusing me that is, and I am a little bit. Why is there this speculation about which ship is arriving when and is carrying our cars?

We now have members with collection dates from 24th to 29th of June. So, there will be no morning peace (or evening peace) that week if our cars are on a ship arriving on the 29th June.

Everything crossed now, including my eyes, in the hope that we are not in for another collection day change.

Reactions: Toblerone
It's easily done, confusing me that is, and I am a little bit. Why is there this speculation about which ship is arriving when and is carrying our cars?

We now have members with collection dates from 24th to 29th of June. So, there will be no morning peace (or evening peace) that week if our cars are on a ship arriving on the 29th June.

Everything crossed now, including my eyes, in the hope that we are not in for another collection day change.
I think you're still confused 😂😂. You're mixing up 'delivery dates', with 'collection days' 🤣