Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having ordered through salary sacrifice, who in turn order through Lex- will I receive a VIN? I received a RN number via text about a week after placing the order in March.
I believe next you’ll hear is a text with a delivery date from Tesla (same number as RN from Tesla came).

Us lease customers don’t get access to the RN via a Tesla account so won’t have access to our car VIN allocation. That’s how I understand it anyway.

Out of interest has anyone started buying their accessories yet?

I’m wondering how early is too early😅I’ve seen a lot of items come back into stock too, including first party floor mats.
Started?! I’ve nearly finished!

Not much more can be bought. What have you got your eye on?
AMA - I have it all, ready for the car that didn’t come in June.

Also search for the MY accessories thread by @teaston

SWMBO has just been in my office and stated its like an AliExpress warehouse in there. Maybe time for a break on the buying!

As we prepare for VINS to rain down from the Tesla sky, how are you all feeling? I predict Team white and Team black will be pleased but hoping the other 3 teams will get their wishes too. The wu wa vids don’t make it easy to spot blues and greys as the sunroof camouflages them well. Good luck everyone and I hope fairness prevails and those who’ve waited longest get their cars this time round and that you’ve all got your home chargers fitted in advance.

As each day (/hour) goes by that I don't get my VIN, I do get a sense of relief (schadenfreude?) that I'm not seeing an influx of posts on here of other people getting VINs 🤣 I know not every Tesla order is on here, but I'd expect enough to be on here to get a sense of when the next round of VIN allocations starts/finishes, and to know if I look like I'm missing out
Can you imagine when the next batch of Vin notifications begin, It will be like a black friday, January Sales like mad rush to Vin check repeatedly, I do not want to be the last to be picked, when picking sides! And yes in April for my birthday a got two Tesla key card holders, but holding off on the rest of the accessories. All eyes down for a full house, here we go!

Not yet, but if you read through all pages in the thread I think there were a few people saying they were good. Mine are due to arrive Sep 17th. Hopefully car follows soon after/before!
I have the Ali Express mats from the MY accessories thread. I also posted my verdict and shipping time in that thread.
They seem spot on, just don’t have the car yet to put them in.
Ask me again in 1month 😉

As we prepare for VINS to rain down from the Tesla sky, how are you all feeling? I predict Team white and Team black will be pleased but hoping the other 3 teams will get their wishes too. The wu wa vids don’t make it easy to spot blues and greys as the sunroof camouflages them well. Good luck everyone and I hope fairness prevails and those who’ve waited longest get their cars this time round and that you’ve all got your home chargers fitted in advance.
Charger fitted ✅
Garage looks like an Ali Express warehouse ✅ h/t @Spacerat
VIN ❎

May the Delivery odds be ever in your favour ✌️

What are the most important things to get? I keep seeing lists of 30 essentials but when I see things like phone holders or spoilers on the list, I can’t seem to trust that they’re all essentials

At the risk of asking a question that has been asked and answered a thousand times (I have scrolled back to see if I could find the answer) can anyone tell me whether I should expect to find a granny charger and Type 2 cable in the boot on delivery?
I seem to recall some Tesla penny-pinching in this area.
Yes you should expect them. It’s the US penny pinching 🤞

But you never know…🤷🏽‍♂️

At the risk of asking a question that has been asked and answered a thousand times (I have scrolled back to see if I could find the answer) can anyone tell me whether I should expect to find a granny charger and Type 2 cable in the boot on delivery?
I seem to recall some Tesla penny-pinching in this area.
Definitely should. Still advertised as included with vehicle on tesla UK website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-211239_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-211239_Chrome.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Hopefully included as the shop does not have the granny charger and no longer seems to list the amazing value £100 7.5m type 2 cable any more, just the 4m short one you get with the car.

Was in the shop as happened upon the comment on the previous page the centre console trays were back in, been waiting 9 months for that since our M3 arrived and clearly signing up for ”email me when back in stock” was a waste of time!

very excited to try and contain the misses rattling bucket of junk into some form of order!