Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - Model Y White / Black 19s EDD 1st - 15th September. Had booked and confirmed collection on Saturday 3rd September from Glasgow. Just had a call saying they need to push this back "as the car doesn't arrive until the 13th". Now booked collection for 17th September. Annoying! My existing car's insurance runs out on the 13th, so I get a gap for a few days :(
I have had a text saying prepare for delivery, a hidden VIN and an EDD of 12th to 26 of September in Glasgow so maybe our cars are being delivered at the same time?
My VIN has NC415 if that means anything?

Reactions: workable
Mine is also holding firm but this is another way of saying it never ever changes. Might even remain stuck as is when we get to October. I’ve genuinely stopped caring now. It seems demand for this new “world car” outstrips demand. It’s the equivalent of the Rolex gmt and I’m glad I didn’t sell my other car yet. Suspect we’re all in for a long wait.

Replying here from shipping thread. Yeah I agree. The feeling of disappointment is slowly eroding the small amount of hope I had and is digging it's roots deep down into my soul. I've now resigned myself to the fact the car won't arrive this quarter and I'm slowly quashing all those imaginary trips I was going to make in September from my mind.

It sucks because we get back to London after a week away in Greece on the 23rd of September, then we have a week extra holiday at home (last week of September). My partner's mum is visiting that week and would've just been... a dream (!) to be able to pick up the car and have fun for that whole week before getting back to work. Sadly, it sounds like it'll stay exactly that, just a dream.

Replying here from shipping thread. Yeah I agree. The feeling of disappointment is slowly eroding the small amount of hope I had and is digging it's roots deep down into my soul. I've now resigned myself to the fact the car won't arrive this quarter and I'm slowly quashing all those imaginary trips I was going to make in September from my mind.

It sucks because we get back to London after a week away in Greece on the 23rd of September, then we have a week extra holiday at home (last week of September). My partner's mum is visiting that week and would've just been... a dream (!) to be able to pick up the car and have fun for that whole week before getting back to work. Sadly, it sounds like it'll stay exactly that, just a dream.
At this rate perhaps we may receive a MIG car which I understood had better suspension and updated interior with softer “more leather like” feel and noise absorbing rear wheel arch to stop seat belts thumping over bumps. Every cloud …and all that jazz.

At this rate perhaps we may receive a MIG car which I understood had better suspension and updated interior with softer “more leather like” feel and noise absorbing rear wheel arch to stop seat belts thumping over bumps. Every cloud …and all that jazz.
I see that as a win honestly. The rush of getting the car has worn off for me and I can finally live my life again😂

Reactions: RCMY
May not be the right place to post this but is anyone else having issues trying to load their “manage car” on the Tesla website?

Shows my Model Y & reservation number fine, but when clicking it, it shows a Blue model S with no details of my car. My EDD was 05-30 September so I’m hoping it’s something to do with the date being updated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Turns out it was a website bug and they’ve fixed it …. No movement on my EDD or words of encouragement from the tesla rep 😂 … patiently waiting for some update for my September delivery

Reactions: Toblerone
June MY deliveries from Shanghai came with the parcel shelf shortly after they appeared on the MiG cars. So there is a remote chance these SEP MY cars from Shanghai also would receive some updates.

Reactions: RCMY
What is your octopus ‘track my order status’
1660722470530.png

June MY deliveries from Shanghai came with the parcel shelf shortly after they appeared on the MiG cars. So there is a remote chance these SEP MY cars from Shanghai also would receive some updates.
Apparently MIC cars are now coming with an extra airbag between driver and passenger. And there’s the boot sealing strip (to prevent buffeting noise?)

Let’s see what else we get.

Reactions: JHWL and Dwards

It’s been suggested by Australian reviewers they have noticed the MY suspension at Shanghai has been improved since production in July.

Also the suspension arm materials have been changed from aluminium to iron. If that’s the reason or what that does I don’t know.

Tim - the ship is powered purely by hopes and dreams! Don’t give up!

Not happening anytime soon. They have never made a RHD car that we know and they don’t currently make any colours outside of Black or white with black seats.

Even some MYPs are now being imported from Shanghai.

Reactions: QuanTim