Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, only a match for the number in capital X here

LRWYHCEKxxxXXXxxx - as others have quoted this, I assumed this a unique number for each car?
No, as I just mentioned, this is just the batch. The full VIN as you can see is 6 digits at the end. People mask the last three for privacy reasons. And display the first three to let people know the batch so we can have a rough idea of when it was built. So you just have the same batch as somebody else. It’s normal

VIN assigned!

I know it’s been in the last 6 hours as I checked before sleep.

LRWYHCEK5NC44XXXX

Here’s hoping for a boatload more VINs to be assigned to the rest of you and I’m not a reallocated cancellation.

EDD updated from Sep 9-25 to 14-28 at the same time too.
Trying my best to not get too excited but my EDD is 5-30 September & ordered start of May!

EDIT: getting ready for the gym & thought I’d check again & I’ve got an updated EDD & a VIN!

September 14-28
VIN: LRWYHCEK5NC44XXXX

Must have happened in the last 30-60mins!

Trying my best to not get too excited but my EDD is 5-30 September & ordered start of May!

EDIT: getting ready for the gym & thought I’d check again & I’ve got an updated EDD & a VIN!

September 14-28
VIN: LRWYHCEK5NC44XXXX

Must have happened in the last 30-60mins!
Wow I am glued to the screen, but going out for the day! refresh refresh!!

The VIN is in!

Just got my hidden VIN! LRWYHCEK2NC448***. Additionally, my EDD has updated to Sep 19-Sep 30.

All order details in signature.

I know it’s early but to celebrate, I’m pouring myself a Vin & Tonic and will make a nice meal tonight; haven’t decided yet between a Vindaloo or a Coq au Vin.

Annoyingly my Distill monitor decided to stop working overnight, so I can’t tell when it all changed. I only found out when I checked on my phone this morning after seeing other peoples’ posts.

Last edited:
It's in the Source code , whoopeeee! What boat do we think these are on Guys ? Estimated Delivery: September 14 - September 28 , AGH AGh! it's here OMG!!!!! Estimated Delivery: September 14 - September 28, Tolberone where are you ?? We have been kneck and Kneck checking for weeks! LRWYHCEK6NC446, 2022 Model!

i see We will reach out to schedule your delivery soon - does that mean i will get it delivered to my home address now?

Last edited:
The VIN is in!

Just got my hidden VIN! LRWYHCEK2NC448***. Additionally, my EDD has updated to Sep 19-Sep 30.

All order details in signature.

I know it’s early but to celebrate, I’m pouring myself a Vin & Tonic and will make a nice meal tonight; haven’t decided yet between a Vindaloo or a Coq au Vin.
Congrats! 👍

So glad to see the VINs are finally coming in!

Quick summary (with assumption that Glovis Companion is the carrier)

06 Aug (20:11 UTC) - Ship departs Shanghai
09 Aug (15:30 UTC) - Hidden VINs start appearing
17 Aug (11:30 UTC) - Texts confirming Delivery dates start coming (08 Sep to 20 Sep) [ship 6 days to Suez]

Useful info thanks to @nscar from previous round. So to all us getting VINs now, we may expect the text to pick delivery date about 31st August ish.

Although the fact the VINs are oddly coming in at 6 am UK time, does mean that relying on anything that’s happened in the past is a bit risky.

It's in the Source code , whoopeeee! What boat do we think these are on Guys ? Estimated Delivery: September 14 - September 28 , AGH AGh! it's here OMG!!!!! Estimated Delivery: September 14 - September 28, Tolberone where are you ?? We have been kneck and Kneck checking for weeks! LRWYHCEK6NC446, 2022 Model!

i see We will reach out to schedule your delivery soon - does that mean i will get it delivered to my home address now?
Im here fam! & VIN 447 assigned. Same collection window!

LFG! 🔥🔥🔥
@_Dave_