Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
..... and I thought I woke up early but looks like the VIN party started long ago!!
Congratulations guys!

Hidden VIN finally here - 449
EDD updated Sep 20 to Sep 30

Signature updated.
This is the 9th EDD change for me. and hopefully the final one!
I just cant manage another one in the signature. So Tesla please be it!

Long time lurker here - first time post. Great to see some VINs raining down this morning! I have a 31st May OD for a MYLR Blue / Black / 19 with pickup in Bluewater (can’t set my signature yet!). The EDD seems stuck fast on Sep 9 - 25th so far. Guessing there is either another ship or they’re waiting for any cancellations before punting late May ODs to Q4. Keeping fingers crossed there’s at least one more shipload of VINs to go!

Yaaaas!! 🙌 I am also in the hidden VIN crew!! 🎉

EDD Updated to 14-28 September. Request for payment screen showing.

VIN 448.

Here I was thinking I was going to have a productive day until the afternoon. Those Tesla Texans know how to throw up a surprise!

OK now's the time to try and relax and stay calm! (BUT I CAN'T!)
The surprise being these aren't coming from Texas presumably?
Its 2am in Texas right now. I know Elon works them hard but a night shift for assigning VINS seems unlikely.
You would have to guess someone to the east of us is responsible.

Was talking about baby names for the twins. I knew straight away where I could get some inspiration from... As a late April order, I do feel confident my car will be arriving on either GLOVIS CHALLENGE or maybe GLOVIS SUNRISE. Therefore, I know one of the kids will be called Glovis, but I'm now nervously waiting to see if the second will be called Challenge or Sunrise...

For the mrs’ sake I hope it’s Sunrise😂

Sun is still docked. Challenge is apparently going to BCN (to fully unload).

Sunrise it is 🌅

Team, what do we think?

a.png