Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
quick question - how do you have an EDD when taking a business lease through ALD? Mine disappeared about 2 weeks after ordering when ALD took it over…
I am not sure, for me it has always been there. I ordered directly through Tesla, and then about a week after the order I filled out all the paperwork with ALD. ALD immediately approved me (which was a surprise, they didn't ask for any extra information!) Since then, about 6 times I have had a text from Tesla saying I need to complete the payment section before I take delivery - every time I get the text I call Tesla, and they tell me the order is there and the finance is approved.

So short answer - I have no idea! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Toppyawe
What do we reckon now before SMS offering delivery dates - few weeks?
See below -> if follow similar timelines to last batch, maybe August 31st/beginning of September.
Useful info thanks to @nscar from previous round. So to all us getting VINs now, we may expect the text to pick delivery date about 31st August ish.

Although the fact the VINs are oddly coming in at 6 am UK time, does mean that relying on anything that’s happened in the past is a bit risky.

Why is everyone's VIN 447/448 but mine is 428? maybe mine was built before the shut down? or i have a special edition? lol
Possibly from an earlier batch of blues that didn't make an earlier ship.

I'm the same though, why do I have a 447 when people have a 448? That's peak Tesla Forums that is. Waits 5 months for a VIN, then gets annoyed it's not the latest one. 🤣

I am not sure, for me it has always been there. I ordered directly through Tesla, and then about a week after the order I filled out all the paperwork with ALD. ALD immediately approved me (which was a surprise, they didn't ask for any extra information!) Since then, about 6 times I have had a text from Tesla saying I need to complete the payment section before I take delivery - every time I get the text I call Tesla, and they tell me the order is there and the finance is approved.

So short answer - I have no idea! 🤷‍♂️
I have had the same experience, I called ALD and they told me everything was fine...I lan to keep calling Tesla and ALD from time to time until I get the email from ALDI to make the advanced payment.