Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes mine changed to '2022 Tesla Model Y' also. But only when viewing from the Account page (tesla.com/en_gb/teslaaccount), not from the car detail page (tesla.com/en_GB/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RN117*****) which still shows 'Adam's Tesla'
Ah that’s it, same for me :) still slightly paranoid as my app is still blank.

Has anyone changed their delivery location, since they changed blue water to stains that is now closer to me than the NEC. Southampton is also quite close if I could get an earlier delivery, but don’t want to risk it if there is a chance it could mess up my order.

Ah that’s it, same for me :) still slightly paranoid as my app is still blank.

Has anyone changed their delivery location, since they changed blue water to stains that is now closer to me than the NEC. Southampton is also quite close if I could get an earlier delivery, but don’t want to risk it if there is a chance it could mess up my order.
The app is blank because they changed Bluewater to staines. It happened to a few of us. Glitch in the app. I asked them to change it back to Bluewater and the EDD in the app came back.

Reactions: _Dave_ and robmcm
Im NEC though, did you do it via online chat or phone? May be worth a call if it fixes it, then I can ask about other delivery locations.
I spoke on the chat and asked them to put me back to Bluewater, which is closer to me than Staines and I never asked them to switch me in the first place 🤣 If you want them to switch you from Staines to somewhere else, I predict the app will start showing EDD again.

Reactions: Toblerone
Hi all, just seen my EDD change to 1st - 15th sept. Assuming this means im getting my Tesla but still no VIN. Does anyone know or can link to me to the approach of finding it within the source?
If you ordered direct use:

Sign into your Tesla account first and then open the above in a new tab.
The page should end with:
message":"success","success":true}

Otherwise you aren’t fully signed in
go to menu > account
To re-authenticate

VIN will be shown on the 2nd or 3rd line.

If you didn’t order direct, go to live chat and ask.

If you ordered direct use:

Sign into your Tesla account first and then open the above in a new tab.
The page should end with:
message":"success","success":true}

Otherwise you aren’t fully signed in
go to menu > account
To re-authenticate

VIN will be shown on the 2nd or 3rd line.

If you didn’t order direct, go to live chat and ask.
WOOOOOOOO, I can see it! Its 417, does that mean its one that's been sitting around for a long time? Thanks by the way @Toblerone for sending the above instructions, appreciated.

How exciting, a couple of questions from someone who is behind you in line:

Are you a business lease customer?

How long after the hidden VIN did ALD request payment? (I don't want to miss mine when it comes!)

Thanks!
Hi,

Yes I am a business lease customer.

Observed my hidden VIN on the 9th of August, got the text with VIN and Reg on the 22nd of August.

I got the advanced payment email from ALD this morning.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: jamiekey
At last the long wait is slowly getting closer from 8th March. Tesla Text Received Delivery confirmed for 15th September - Lex Lease Order - MYLR white, Black 19” , waiting for Vin/Reg .
At last the long wait is slowly getting closer from 8th March. Tesla Text Received Delivery confirmed for 15th September - Lex Lease Order - MYLR white, Black 19” , waiting for Vin/Reg .

Update - 23rd August

Vin & Reg Allocated today- LRWYHCEK6NC417###

Delivery to Hull 15th September

Yipeee 🤗

WOOOOOOOO, I can see it! Its 417, does that mean its one that's been sitting around for a long time? Thanks by the way @Toblerone for sending the above instructions, appreciated.
Your car was probably made 2 weeks before mine and couldn’t fit on the last ship so has been parked up.
Or, it’s a cancellation from the Glovis companion.
Either way nothing to worry about.

Zenith are now in control of my order, so I have finally lost access to my account. I have to say Tesla were very swift to refund my £200 deposit back, which was nice as I had almost expected not to see that again.

As I can no longer login for any EDD updates (last I saw was 08-30th September) I will be lurking here looking for other early May orders of Blue/Black/19 and hoping I will be in the same boat (literally).

Zenith did send me what I hope is a generic order email, as they are quoting December 2022..... eek.