Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had search on moneysupermarket for my model Y long range but come back at least £3500, also look at direct line the price was £1200, finally got my insurance from churchchill which is only £870. I have quote from admiral but for reason they told me the price is £5000
Compare the market, Money super market and go compare. Return 0 results :(
Admiral (current insurer) are still getting their team to review the new model.

Annoying as collection is for next Friday!

Churchill only have the LR AWD, LR, RWD and Performance

Compare the market, Money super market and go compare. Return 0 results :(
Admiral (current insurer) are still getting their team to review the new model.

Annoying as collection is for next Friday!

Churchill only have the LR AWD, LR, RWD and Performance
I just tried to get a quote from Churchill and I couldnt seem to find the RWD MY just Long Range AWD, Long Range, and Performance which was odd

Last edited:
I'm on a lease through Alphabet and just spoke to Tesla who said "mid December" is expected but they're waiting on info from my lease company. Spoke to my lease company who said Tesla have everything they need. Anyone had this battle on a lease? Lease saying it's sorted and waiting on Tesla, while Tesla are saying the lease company need to authorise the lease.
I'm in the same situation, they are saying the lease company needs to authorise the lease

I'm on a lease through Alphabet and just spoke to Tesla who said "mid December" is expected but they're waiting on info from my lease company. Spoke to my lease company who said Tesla have everything they need. Anyone had this battle on a lease? Lease saying it's sorted and waiting on Tesla, while Tesla are saying the lease company need to authorise the lease.
Someone found a situation where Tesla said they emailed a specific question to the lease company, and the lease company had not received that question. By asking Tesla to be specific about what they needed, they were able to get the lease company to go back and say they had not received the request, and get it resolved.

Screenshot_20221114-225721_Messages.jpg

Tesla - you so cryptic baby just give me something tangible for Christ sake. If it's 2023 delivery now I'll be furious.

Reactions: CAMYBL
Just spoke to Tesla about my hidden VIN dropping on Friday. Wouldn’t tell me much about the ship however did confirm it has USS.

I actually would rather not have them and get the better cameras…is there a way to delay order?
What are the first 3 numbers of the final 6 numbers as I asked the question about USS and got a general text as the reply. My vin is in my signature and my build is 580. Thanks

There’s a chance that even 2023 cars with USS have the upgraded cameras too, as has been reported in the USA, it all depends on the crossover of parts and supply.

As a rule of thumb with Tesla, just because a 2023 car has USS, it doesn’t mean it won’t have the new cameras.

There’s a chance that even 2023 cars with USS have the upgraded cameras too, as has been reported in the USA, it all depends on the crossover of parts and supply.

As a rule of thumb with Tesla, just because a 2023 car has USS, it doesn’t mean it won’t have the new cameras.
Would be a nice treat and also lucky I think.

I honestly dont know with Tesla, I always thought any 2023 model came without USS and in hindsight, Id rather mine didnt aswell knowing I would get upgraded camera's.

It solely depends on the supply levels like you say

Reactions: Morpheus84
Would be a nice treat and also lucky I think.

I honestly dont know with Tesla, I always thought any 2023 model came without USS and in hindsight, Id rather mine didnt aswell knowing I would get upgraded camera's.

It solely depends on the supply levels like you say
Just to throw another curve ball, also some reports on Reddit from owners in the USA with cars with no USS and old cameras, so it is really a lottery what we will get until we see the cars, however I believe Shanghai is ahead of the curve and I’d expect to see the new Samsung cameras on our cars. We shall see on collection.

Last edited: