Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y VIN assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got a call (I didn't answer) then a text to login into my account. Filled out the delivery info (for March Delivery) now waiting. This for a Model Y in TX. used car offer we got was little disappointing.
same here... got a better offer from Carmax, spoke with my SA and she uploaded the appraisal in my trade-in so hope Tesla can match it... I'm waiting for my VIN. Based in Austin, TX. Where are you in TX?

• Disagree
Reactions: Dwayne Hicks
In Maryland also. Received a text from Tesla on 3/7/2020 that stated my Y was "ready for deliver in March 2020". Went online to fill out all of the financing/registration/trade-in/insurance information. Currently waiting on VIN with next steps showing as "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

Hopefully everyone is updating the Modely Y Survey / Order tracker, it is providing some nice statistics to peruse.

Original order 2/10/2020 (No modifications made):
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
20’’ Induction Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

same here... MVPA is process and waiting for the VIN.... So freaking anxious to get my MY (first EV as well)....

Called Tesla to see what is happening as all steps are done including payment. Pickup in Fremont but no date assigned. Was told it's being manufactured and to expect a call to schedule a delivery in the next few days. Blue PUP, VIN 11XX.
There are 22XX scheduled for delivery already. Don't they manufacture in sequential order?

They always used to indicate 50 miles on the paperwork so it's interesting they would have 15 to 22 miles now.

I guess we'll find out in a few days how accurate these numbers are. Maybe they are padding the values a bit on the first deliveries so that they can take SC employees on a few test rides. ;)

MVPA shows 15 miles. Car has 15 miles at delivery.

Not generic like but prolly due to joy test rides. Lol.

Got the delivery schedule text.

VIN assigned: 23xx
Delivery date: March 25th
Pick up at: Houston service center

White AWD, Black interior, 20" rims, FSD

Hopefully that holds, but they didn't include the co-buyer on the MVPA. Even though I told them to add it 6 days ago...

Last edited: