Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering how they're doing the orders and allocations for the country...? Seems that alot of people are getting the orders in the midwest and south in a few weeks. With the factory being right there in Cali figured you guys would seem them filled quicker... 🤔

Last edited:
Woke up this morning and Got the Blue button! So excited! EDD yesterday was June 26-30 yesterday. Now June 27-30. I did not get the June text.
4DD51735-2A2A-40A7-968B-11195AE07A4A.png

Attachments

• DD42C24F-98EF-42AE-A615-23D848A26EDC.jpeg
    DD42C24F-98EF-42AE-A615-23D848A26EDC.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 54
  • A3116D84-E2F4-42B2-84D7-8CC0BAE0E625.jpeg
    A3116D84-E2F4-42B2-84D7-8CC0BAE0E625.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 38
I ordered 4/9 and two days ago I got super lucky and found a brand new MY with my exact specs that was listed in Costa Mesa as non demo under 50 miles. Immediately contacted a SA (talking to your assigned SA is useless, anyone can help). Blue button and VIN poped up within in 30 seconds.

Turns out car was fresh off production line destined to Costa Mesa but got switched to Burbank and was transported down that day and I received the her next day! VIN 215XXX

The thought that someone could have simply went to the existing inventory to buy a brand new car without having to wait in line with the rest of us is beyond me... I had to make this whole thing happen myself but couldn't be happier now that its been delivered.

Anyone losing hope; keep an eye on the existing inventory. If something comes available that is not listed as DEMO and has under 50 miles, theres a very good chance its fresh off the line and could be yours!

I ordered 4/9 and two days ago I got super lucky and found a brand new MY with my exact specs that was listed in Costa Mesa as non demo under 50 miles. Immediately contacted a SA (talking to your assigned SA is useless, anyone can help). Blue button and VIN poped up within in 30 seconds.

Turns out car was fresh off production line destined to Costa Mesa but got switched to Burbank and was transported down that day and I received the her next day! VIN 215XXX

The thought that someone could have simply went to the existing inventory to buy a brand new car without having to wait in line with the rest of us is beyond me... I had to make this whole thing happen myself but couldn't be happier now that its been delivered.

Anyone losing hope; keep an eye on the existing inventory. If something comes available that is not listed as DEMO and has under 50 miles, theres a very good chance its fresh off the line and could be yours!
Did they match the price on your original order? I also ordered on 4/9, and am still waiting for a VIN.