Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well the comments in the April waiting room have almost completely dried up. I assume this is good news for those of us who ordered in May.

Side note: Not sure why all these people with June orders are in here. Get your own thread, LOL. Especially if you're going to post EDDs that are sooner than mine. 🤣

April order here! - I can only speak for myself but I am highly annoyed and tired of complaining at this point. There is no end in sight. Smh, smh....

Well the comments in the April waiting room have almost completely dried up. I assume this is good news for those of us who ordered in May.

Side note: Not sure why all these people with June orders are in here. Get your own thread, LOL. Especially if you're going to post EDDs that are sooner than mine. 🤣
April order as well. I have nothing new to post in April waiting room because my EDD has been October since last week.

Reactions: jp2021
Thought I'd join the thread. Ordered my MY LR AWD, pearl white, 20", black interior 5 seater, no trailer, on 5/15, I'm located in the East Bay, and for the entire month of July it gets bushed back 1 day. July 1st it was EDD of July 2nd- end of July. Today it's July 23rd (tomorrow) to August 11th, and tomorrow it'll say July 24th-August 12th. Also had my AS tell me mid June "don't worry, you'll get your car by the end of June, it's just a system glitch" so, not trusting them anymore lol.

Thought I'd join the thread. Ordered my MY LR AWD, pearl white, 20", black interior 5 seater, no trailer, on 5/15, I'm located in the East Bay, and for the entire month of July it gets bushed back 1 day. July 1st it was EDD of July 2nd- end of July. Today it's July 23rd (tomorrow) to August 11th, and tomorrow it'll say July 24th-August 12th. Also had my AS tell me mid June "don't worry, you'll get your car by the end of June, it's just a system glitch" so, not trusting them anymore lol.
Wow. That’s my life story. Same order date, same July dates, and same bullshit “you’ll get your car by end of June”. Feel a bit less lonely. Ridiculous how there is absolutely no clarity on delivery timeline.

Only difference is that I’m expecting my dates to flip to October any day now.

Wow. That’s my life story. Same order date, same July dates, and same bullshit “you’ll get your car by end of June”. Feel a bit less lonely. Ridiculous how there is absolutely no clarity on delivery timeline.

Only difference is that I’m expecting my dates to flip to October any day now.
Ya it is ridiculous. Especially seeing people with the same configuration as me getting their cars in early July when I'm right by the Fremont factory. I even asked my SA multiple times in the store to actually confirm that I'd get it in June and he was so sure of it, a part of me knew he was just saying that to keep a customer but I tried to be optimistic. Today, as expected, my dates are tomorrow through August 11. And tomorrow it'll say tomorrow to August 12 lol

May 9th order here. EDD still says October but there is now a VIN attached so I am not sure what to make of that.
Sounds like a reason to celebrate. I would expect an EDD to show up tomorrow. ;)

Honestly though, the October placeholder has always been an error. Tomorrow it will be November if it's not an actual EDD yet.

Go enjoy a meal at Bandera for me. :cool:

Sounds like a reason to celebrate. I would expect an EDD tos how up tomorrow. ;)

Sounds like a reason to celebrate. I would expect an EDD to show up tomorrow. ;)

Honestly though, the October placeholder has always been an error. Tomorrow it will be November if it's not an actual EDD yet.

Actually it now says July 24-28 so fingers crossed. I’ve had a VIN be assigned and go away two days later, last month.