Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read a paragraph on www.tesla-info.com that they typically manufacture and ship European orders in the earlier part of each quarter because they take longer to arrive to their destinations and manufacture/ship domestic/local orders in the last 5-6 weeks of each quarter. Don’t know if that’s what’s happening, but kind of seems in line with the timing here.
conspiracy theory

Reactions: GildedVines
My EDD shows Aug 26 - Sep 15th. Last check in with SA said soft-match was Sep 2nd. Hoping our cars are coming soon!! Cannot take this much longer! Borrowed mom’s car and last time I called her the first thing she said was not hello but “Did you get the Tesla yet?!?!” Lol, it’s affecting the entire family at this point. The wsit is making us ALL CRAZY!!😜
My EDD Aug 19 - Sep 18 with a soft date Sep 3rd... I think ours may end up on the same truck... ;)

so is it the 90 day mark from profile completion date that one can expect to receive a VIN for the MYLR? So would that mean if you completed your profile in May we're looking at September as deliveries? Then factor in proximity to how close you are to the factory priority is given to distance from factory? Because profile completion - today's date = roughly 2 months.

I read a paragraph on www.tesla-info.com that they typically manufacture and ship European orders in the earlier part of each quarter because they take longer to arrive to their destinations and manufacture/ship domestic/local orders in the last 5-6 weeks of each quarter. Don’t know if that’s what’s happening, but kind of seems in line with the timing here.
True except that Tesla is not shipping Y overseas from Fremont. The US production is for North America only.

I know this is a forum for may orders but I ordered white MYLR 20” wheels white interior tow package no sd on April 30th and have a edd of November-April!!!!! Anyone else waiting this long?!
ughhh post a little more about your order. I ordered March 28th but completed my profile May 21st. So it’s been roughly 150 days since I “ordered” but everything is based on when you complete your profile