Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the closest to my begin date since ordering, I am showing Aug 27 - Sept 16 (two days away from start of range). I am preparing for the date to move out tomorrow or on the 27th. Per my last post, my last communication with Rocklin suggested Sept 15 as the delivery date, who knows.....

Order May 25, MYLR White, Black int, 19, tow, Rocklin CA.

Reactions: SimFox3
I am the closest to my begin date since ordering, I am showing Aug 27 - Sept 16 (two days away from start of range). I am preparing for the date to move out tomorrow or on the 27th. Per my last post, my last communication with Rocklin suggested Sept 15 as the delivery date, who knows.....

Order May 25, MYLR White, Black int, 19, tow, Rocklin CA.
My EDD shows Aug 26 - Sep 15th. Last check in with SA said soft-match was Sep 2nd. Hoping our cars are coming soon!! Cannot take this much longer! Borrowed mom’s car and last time I called her the first thing she said was not hello but “Did you get the Tesla yet?!?!” Lol, it’s affecting the entire family at this point. The wsit is making us ALL CRAZY!!😜

My EDD shows Aug 26 - Sep 15th. Last check in with SA said soft-match was Sep 2nd. Hoping our cars are coming soon!! Cannot take this much longer! Borrowed mom’s car and last time I called her the first thing she said was not hello but “Did you get the Tesla yet?!?!” Lol, it’s affecting the entire family at this point. The wsit is making us ALL CRAZY!!😜

so you ordered April completed profile May 17th and have an EDD of August - September. I ordered March 28th, profile completed May 21st and now have an EDD of October 1 - 21st. i don't get this.

so you ordered April completed profile May 17th and have an EDD of August - September. I ordered March 28th, profile completed May 21st and now have an EDD of October 1 - 21st. i don't get this.
That does sound crazy especially for LA/California. My 2/14 order (6/4 profile completion) has been holding tight at 8/31-9/20 for the past 13 days. Hoping it doesn't push out but looking at your details makes me sad. :(

I'm assuming you have the $48,990 base price (as I do).... Maybe that has something to do with it. Which is utter BS if that's the case.

I dont see a lot of Vin's coming in...why do I feel like they wait for the end of the Qtr to push them out on a mad rush. I dont see the point in that.
I read a paragraph on www.tesla-info.com that they typically manufacture and ship European orders in the earlier part of each quarter because they take longer to arrive to their destinations and manufacture/ship domestic/local orders in the last 5-6 weeks of each quarter. Don’t know if that’s what’s happening, but kind of seems in line with the timing here.

Reactions: Wirick27