Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooooo there has been post last month when people received this text then a few days later or later that day a vin received.
It’s a text but it might be by default. You ordered 5/31, I ordered March 28th with profile completed May 21st. Still ways before you but somehow we both have the same EDD 9/19 -9/30.
Wondering if any earlier May orders received this text….late May orders I’d presume a late September delivery.
I’m an early May order and have not received any kind of communication, VIN, or howdy do. My EDD has sat steady at 9/13-9/30 for the last 1-2 weeks even after logging out/refreshing the page. I don’t trust it 😂

I’m an early May order and have not received any kind of communication, VIN, or howdy do. My EDD has sat steady at 9/13-9/30 for the last 1-2 weeks even after logging out/refreshing the page. I don’t trust it 😂
Out of patience here, and also mid May order. The only communication I have ever had with Tesla, I solicited. Evidently, Tesla is above common courtesy and does not care if they inconvenience buyers with their lies about delivery times. Unethical practices prioritize performance models, leaving consumers waiting greater than 4-6 months for a vehicle quoted to arrive in no more than a couple months. Orders placed sitting after the quoted delivery timeframe should be prioritized! That’s best case scenario for LR May orders and could be much worse for those ordering after.

still waiting as well. Rocklin tesla gave me an estimate of mid September a few days ago (my current edd is aug 27 - sept 16). I am blow away that its gone on this long. They were telling me in June I would make the end of 2nd qtr or worst case first week of July, HA! Now I am thinking I may not even make end of 3rd qtr. They just keep saying a few weeks..... , edd just keeps moving out. I sold my car in June based on their updates - trying to keep calm, but damn.

MYLR white, black, 19, tow. Order may 25, Rocklin CA.

Me waiting for my Tesla like….💀

Attachments

• 347FF276-0E6E-448B-A10A-C796EF11EED5.jpeg
    347FF276-0E6E-448B-A10A-C796EF11EED5.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 34
still waiting as well. Rocklin tesla gave me an estimate of mid September a few days ago (my current edd is aug 27 - sept 16). I am blow away that its gone on this long. They were telling me in June I would make the end of 2nd qtr or worst case first week of July, HA! Now I am thinking I may not even make end of 3rd qtr. They just keep saying a few weeks..... , edd just keeps moving out. I sold my car in June based on their updates - trying to keep calm, but damn.

Based on their EDD at that time, I returned my previous leased car in June too - every time I called in June, they kept telling me EOQ2…

now we are going into EOQ3 here… damn it!

I feel you! Sold my truck too back in May. Told my mom that I wanted to borrow her car for likely 6 weeks and would be no longer than end of July, since that was the maximum delivery quote. Thought I would get an end of 2nd quarter delivery as well. Now, I too am concerned with end of 3rd quarter delivery.

I feel you! Sold my truck too back in May. Told my mom that I wanted to borrow her car for likely 6 weeks and would be no longer than end of July, since that was the maximum delivery quote. Thought I would get an end of 2nd quarter delivery as well. Now, I too am concerned with end of 3rd quarter delivery.
MYLR white, black, 19, no tow, no fsd, no extras as all. Order may 31, Rocklin CA. Oh yeah, no VIN either.

I feel like I can be an SA my self, whenever asked about soft match date (or whatever term ppl use), just take their EDD and substract a few weeks. If it's early just congrats the customer with an earlier match, or just push it out a few weeks at a time and pretend to know more than you do...I have a lease car that was due to return in July and was told the timing would be perfect...and ofc it didn't happen, extended two months (that's the max), and now i'm back to against the wall again...