Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What color your MYLR? I’m still waiting for mine too I OD 5/5 MYLR blue, black int. EDD 9/4 to 9/24 it change to EDD October.
White on white, 5 seats, standard wheels, no tow, no FSD. Ordered 5/10, but I think I completed my profile a couple of weeks after that. I sat at EDD of mid to late September for like 3 weeks until it changed to October the other day. I laugh thinking about the SA enthusiastically telling me when I ordered, “Mid to late June, latest” 🤦🏻‍♀️ My father in law ordered MYLR blue with white interior a couple of months prior to me and he got his within a couple of weeks!!

Dang. Then all these EDDs that were updated after the Octoberfest reflect that all the deliveries are under a pushed out delay. Let's see if my +10d push gets delayed again 10days from now. Joining the 100d club soon.
Yep, that’s the name of the game. They are delaying West Coast orders to get east coast orders out.

I feel like us May orders (plus the remaining April guys) are special because we are going to experience our second end of quarter push. It’s unbelievable that all of us were quoted 8-12 weeks and we will all be past that mark by a significant amount of days.

Yep, that’s the name of the game. They are delaying West Coast orders to get east coast orders out.

I feel like us May orders (plus the remaining April guys) are special because we are going to experience our second end of quarter push. It’s unbelievable that all of us were quoted 8-12 weeks and we will all be past that mark by a significant amount of days.
I would forgive Musk if April people like me get their tesla first half of September and May guys get theirs 2nd half of September... lol