Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tomorrow is the start of my count down when I will get my vin.🤞🙏🤞🙏😫😫😫
Not to disappoint you or anything, but you may want to get yourself mentally ready for a Sunday reset... that way if it does happen, you will be pissed but not that pissed; on the other hand, if you get your VIN, it'd be a pleasant surprise... 😉

Not to disappoint you or anything, but you may want to get yourself mentally ready for a Sunday reset... that way if it does happen, you will be pissed but not that pissed; on the other hand, if you get your VIN, it'd be a pleasant surprise... 😉
Yes it happen to me many times that’s why every sunday hoping not to change in October. Since last month every sunday changes to OCTOBER 3 times.😫😫😫

This is my situation exactly! Tomorrow (Sat) I'll be in my EDD window for the 3rd time, and if history is to repeat itself Day #2 inside the EDD window (Sunday) I'll see an EDD update. Last two times the EDD changed +3/+0 each time, so with the EDD Window shrinking I'll take that as a good sign.... Hoping for a VIN next week. 🤞 🤞 🙏

The more I think about it (i.e., that is taking a September 2021, vs an October 2022), one should factor in whether or not they have a trade, and if that trade will expire by waiting. In my case, I have a trade that expires 9/28, and an EDD of 9/14-9/30. I'm now thinking, value wise, I might be better off taking the 2021 MYP and not waiting for the '22 in October. Just wanted to share the "trade" consideration/thought.

This is my situation exactly! Tomorrow (Sat) I'll be in my EDD window for the 3rd time, and if history is to repeat itself Day #2 inside the EDD window (Sunday) I'll see an EDD update. Last two times the EDD changed +3/+0 each time, so with the EDD Window shrinking I'll take that as a good sign.... Hoping for a VIN next week. 🤞 🤞 🙏
This is exactly what most of us are dealing with.

When are you getting your car? And will you be changing your profile after?
MY is here!!! Beautiful! 🤩 I love the car!!! Seems to be flawless. I’ll let you know once I’ve had time to inspect. Haven’t been able to drive her yet as I am working from home. 3:30 pm cannot come soon enough!

MY is here!!! Beautiful! 🤩 I love the car!!! Seems to be flawless. I’ll let you know once I’ve had time to inspect. Haven’t been able to drive her yet as I am working from home. 3:30 pm cannot come soon enough!
2E401993-D0D7-47C2-8C7F-80CED06EA3C4.jpeg