Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol I’m reading these post about a simple text making everyone excited. I’m starting to think that if testa text you a picture of a big dong you’d all be excited to receive some communication.

never knew how bad it was until today’s text frenzy. Don’t be a sheep, they’re just tangling carrots in front of you.
Reply to the text if you’re ready and just keep waiting. Nothing is important until you get a vin or a YEAR in front of your order number.

Lol I’m reading these post about a simple text making everyone excited. I’m starting to think that if testa text you a picture of a big dong you’d all be excited to receive some communication.

never knew how bad it was until today’s text frenzy. Don’t be a sheep, they’re just tangling carrots in front of you.
Reply to the text if you’re ready and just keep waiting. Nothing is important until you get a vin or a YEAR in front of your order number.
Mmmm I love carrots, but I’ll hold off on the big dong pics 🤣

True. So you’re not gonna text SEPTEMBER back…….🤔