Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN moments ago. #271. I cried and hugged my fiance. And I am elated. Words cannot describe the feeling.

Good Luck to all others waiting for their VINs. You shall have it soon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 10.28.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 10.28.25 AM.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 38
Seems like it was a slow day re: VINs around here. Or am I just one of the only May orders left? Anyone else in the North Bay and taking delivery in Vallejo? I’m entering my EDD range for the second time tomorrow and fully expect to get bumped again. I was fortunately at the Fortinet Championship all day which was a lovely distraction from the Tesla madness! ⛳

Any idea why my Model Y shows as a Model 3 in the app? Common?

View attachment 710248

You can see the headliner divider between front and rear. Haven’t taken delivery yet so read only access for now.
That just looks like a really poor rendering of a Y 😂 A Franken-Y? How did delivery go? How’s the car??

Last edited:
Seems like it was a slow day re: VINs around here. Or am I just one of the only May orders left? Anyone else in the North Bay and taking delivery in Vallejo? I’m entering my EDD range for the second time tomorrow and fully expect to get bumped again. I was fortunately at the Fortinet Championship all day which was a lovely distraction from the Tesla madness! ⛳
No vin for me either after SEPTEMBER. 😂😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: GildedVines
No VIN for me but my EDD changed to 9/30-10/20 a few weeks ago.

just got my vin. 272***. was just going to bed, and there it was. Tomorrow I will make sure my financing is all good, and send a text to my SA to see what else I do. wow!
Nice! Congrats! You’ve been waiting for so long. Maybe I’m next? My stupid financing credit offer expired today though so I changed to cash for the time being. Will see how/if it affects my receipt of VIN timing!

Reactions: muxinn and blc1017
just got my vin. 272***. was just going to bed, and there it was. Tomorrow I will make sure my financing is all good, and send a text to my SA to see what else I do. wow!
Congratulations! Assuming you are picking up in Rocklin, the process is silky smooth. Once you’ve paid, your account will update with a delivery date. When you are 24 hours out from delivery, you will have to access and approve title documents and establish identification validation via photo for touch less delivery (super easy process). On delivery day, you go and inspect your car and click the accept delivery button in your account. I don’t suggest clicking the button until after you’ve inspected. That’s pretty much it… keys are in the center console. I picked mine up yesterday - car was flawless. Best of luck-

Congrats! Glad to see more of these going out. Still have another 13 days for everyone else, lets GOOOOOO TESLA! Get those VIN's out.

My delivery happened yesterday, and only one big issue so far. The trunk is inset on the left side and sticks out on the right. Looking for feedback as to weather or not Tesla can easily fix this....

Left Side:
D6EC1449-91C1-44CB-9B8E-2742616B916B.jpeg

Right Side:
60E2E651-1C6F-4146-9682-C8AF43FEC21C.jpeg