Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So disappointing, recieved VIN this past Wednesday scheduled pick up this Sun 09/19. Called Thursday to see if it had already been delivered and advisor said come pick it up. He later called me and said there was a hold and that I would have to stick with my Sunday delivery. Just recieved a call moments ago saying there was and issue and "It's in there best interest to deliver before the end of the month". WTH!! Seriously!! Guess I've waited this long what's another week.
😲

Stopped by rocklin to verify some final financing stuff - sa took care of that and the huge surprise - “do you want your car today?” - ummm 🤔 ok. It was already in the detail area, two hours later picked up - home now. Every thing looks great. One side of the hatch was not quite level - just adjusted the stops, all good. Home now, thanks for all the advise, 117 days and finally get to drive my car

Attachments

• 2A88AF48-A619-490C-BD4E-F1B488F878B7.jpeg
    2A88AF48-A619-490C-BD4E-F1B488F878B7.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 55
Stopped by rocklin to verify some final financing stuff - sa took care of that and the huge surprise - “do you want your car today?” - ummm 🤔 ok. It was already in the detail area, two hours later picked up - home now. Every thing looks great. One side of the hatch was not quite level - just adjusted the stops, all good. Home now, thanks for all the advise, 117 days and finally get to drive my car
Congratulations 🍾🎉👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: richn
I am trying to click the "Accept Delivery" button on the website after inspecting the car but, for the some reason it is greyed out... anybody know how to fix that? Is there some of document I have to sign? Because when I click the "Review Agreements" button it just takes me back to the main page of profile on Tesla.com.