Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Glovis Prime headed west to the Far East (?) as some had correctly predicted.
The SFL Conductor continues to bimble up and down off the Californian coast but still looks like the next ship to load.
The Glovis Champion is scheduled to transit the Panama Canal during the morning of 2 August.
The Triumph Ace is in the North Atlantic heading for Zeebrugge arriving this Friday evening. (2/8)

The Glovis Prime headed west to the Far East (?) as some had correctly predicted.
The SFL Conductor continues to bimble up and down off the Californian coast but still looks like the next ship to load.
The Glovis Champion is scheduled to transit the Panama Canal during the morning of 2 August.
The Triumph Ace is in the North Atlantic heading for Zeebrugge arriving this Friday evening. (2/8)

I hope we get some more ships to watch soon as it'll take another few ships to meet all of the orders

I'm no expert, but that is a VIN from the "unexpected 400", originally reported by NHTSA on June 5th so had plenty of time to be on the Triumph Ace.

Has the VIN only just appeared or have you not checked for a while?

Only just found out how to check! I have a final invoice but also the advice:

"We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

June 5th doesn't make sense as I only ordered on Jul 10th. Unless it is a cancellation.

June 5th doesn't make sense as I only ordered on Jul 10th. Unless it is a cancellation.

I'm pretty sure they don't make them to order, more like they match order configurations to already manufactured cars. This is likely the reason some rare combinations are being delayed. Or as you say, it's a cancellation that's been reassigned.

I assume since you only just found the VIN you have not been receiving the 'expect your car between 12th and 25th August' emails and text messages that others on the Triumph Ace have been getting? If not, don't worry too much, I haven't been getting them either but I've had verbal confirmation of those dates over the phone.

I'm pretty sure they don't make them to order, more like they match order configurations to already manufactured cars. This is likely the reason some rare combinations are being delayed. Or as you say, it's a cancellation that's been reassigned.

I assume since you only just found the VIN you have not been receiving the 'expect your car between 12th and 25th August' emails and text messages that others on the Triumph Ace have been getting? If not, don't worry too much, I haven't been getting them either but I've had verbal confirmation of those dates over the phone.

Correct, no emails or text messages.

Triumph Ace continues to make progress towards Zeebrugge
The attached shows her current position
Not long to go now...
Triumph Ace 30 Jul.png