Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was a rumour (someone told on the phone by Tesla) that the last VINs for the Ace were being allocated yesterday. Looks liek it has been correct.

Difficult to know the pattern as it has now been

1. As the ship is loading
2. in transit and
3. some on delivery (first batch)

My guess is as the ship is loading and some reallocations (order changes/cancels) in transit/after delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger
lots of people changed to white after it became free

There are 12 white orders in this forum (according to the spreadsheet) 4 of which have VINs

I know of maybe (myself included) 4 people that actually 'changed' from black to white.

Any new white orders are at the back of the queue.

Granted there are maybe a lot more that we don't know about, but somehow I doubt that of the 6000 orders (prior to white becoming free) vast majority check the price over and over and flip configurations by calling Tesla direct or using the link trick.

There are 12 white orders in this forum (according to the spreadsheet) 4 of which have VINs

I know of maybe (myself included) 4 people that actually 'changed' from black to white.

Any new white orders are at the back of the queue.

Granted there are maybe a lot more that we don't know about, but somehow I doubt that of the 6000 orders (prior to white becoming free) vast majority check the price over and over and flip configurations by calling Tesla direct or using the link trick.

I'm a white orderer and have had 2 phonecalls with Tesla in the last two days. Both times I've asked for an ETA and has a consistent answer of early September. I ordered very late (last week) and have an invoice in the 7300s.