Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got myself a comforter to help me through the lonely days waiting, refreshing browsers, tracking ships
Tesla.jpg
and hoping......

Got this last night, still not super encouraging :-(

Tesla Update - Thank you for your patience, due to unprecedented volume you may have issues reaching us. As your vehicle departs the US you'll receive a delivery window notification. Once in Europe we will send you a scheduled delivery date. 24 hours before delivery you'll receive a confirmation with payment and registrations details. Please log in to www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Got this last night, still not super encouraging :-(

Tesla Update - Thank you for your patience, due to unprecedented volume you may have issues reaching us. As your vehicle departs the US you'll receive a delivery window notification. Once in Europe we will send you a scheduled delivery date. 24 hours before delivery you'll receive a confirmation with payment and registrations details. Please log in to www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
Seems lots of people got those. I did not. No idea if that is good or bad news. I have no SC VIN

So I got the text yesterday and a VIN in my SC overnight (beside myself with excitement) and it's 4753** which puts it in a batch registered 24th July. Interesting given that most VINs I see at the moment are in the 490***s on even 5******s. Hoping it means mine in going to already be in the country and suddenly appear!

Reactions: Roy W.
So I got the text yesterday and a VIN in my SC overnight (beside myself with excitement) and it's 4753** which puts it in a batch registered 24th July. Interesting given that most VINs I see at the moment are in the 490***s on even 5******s. Hoping it means mine in going to already be in the country and suddenly appear!

I'm in same boat (as mentioned in the order thread) oh and excuse the pun...how do I find out when vins were registered, as I said on other thread my vin that appear last night was in the 440 range

My current VIN is 4718xx and I've been to Heathrow this morning to try and find out what's happening. All they could tell me was it's not in the UK yet.

Reactions: Yev000
...and now the shipping forecast.
The next ship to unload is the SFL Conductor which is SW of the Scilly Isles at the moment heading for Brixham to pick up a pilot. It should arrive in Zeebrugge late Monday night/early hours of Tuesday morning.
The Glovis Cosmos is transiting the Panama Canal at the moment and so is on target to arrive at Zeebrugge around the 6 Sep.
The Glovis Sunlight is heading for the Panama Canal and is due to transit on the 1 Sep arriving Zeebrugge around 12/13 Sep.
The Glovis Courage should arrive in San Francisco tomorrow. It is pencilled in for a Panama Canal transit on the 8 Sep and so should arrive at Zeebrugge around 20 Sep.

A point to note is that since I now have my Model 3, I am about to lose any interest in ship movements until the Model Y starts shipping!