Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Group Buy (Suma Convex Mirrors for MY, S, X and 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NEW Model Y Group Buy. (Group buy is also back for the Suma Convex Mirrors for Model S X Y

Hey guys, I inquired to see if Suma was going to have a group buy for the MY and Yes they are.. See below.

Simple ordering! For the next 15 Days get 15% off of your Suma mirrors for all Model S, X, Y and orders.

Model Y Mirrors Pre Orders will be shipped Mid - Late September 2020

Please use “TESLA15OFF” for the Discount code. valid until 8/7/2020

https://www.sumaperformance.com/collections/tesla

Ceramic Spray and Shampoo Give Away a ($51.00 Value)
Simply comment your purchase and order number and you will automatically be entered in the drawing for the Suma Ceramic Spray and Shampoo Give Away a ($51.00 Value).

Winner will be notified by August 7,2020

Last edited:
Just Ordered with Sept Delivery for MY

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 9.37.13 AM.png

Just ordered mine: ORDER #3342

I opted not to get the blue tint because I'm not a fan of how it discolors everything but I'm happy to have a wider view. I emailed their support and the "Turn Signal" option does add a blinker to the mirror but requires additional wiring into the car which I personally don't need.

Just ordered mine: ORDER #3342

I opted not to get the blue tint because I'm not a fan of how it discolors everything but I'm happy to have a wider view. I emailed their support and the "Turn Signal" option does add a blinker to the mirror but requires additional wiring into the car which I personally don't need.

Same here...I've seen blue mirrors before and found the color to be distracting.