Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY white interior waiting room (May 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR5 White/White 20” wTow
OD: 25 May
EDD: June July
EDD1: June 7-June 21
VIN: Assigned June 9 (PA135)
DD: June 16
San Antonio, TX

Went from hearing nothing to having it assigned and scheduled in a day. Stoked! Wish I new about the hardware but SA won’t comment on it they said.

Ordered a MY AWD MSM white interior on 4/30 19 inch but stuck on May 2023 EDD. I understand lately that there has been a dearth of white interiors in general for MY. Just opening a thread here for solidarity for all MY white interior future drivers!
I haven’t seen any chat rooms for the white interior MYSR. Ordered my Grey/white/19 inch on May 1st. EDD is showing June-July smh. There’s nothing in inventory for white interior. Even in waiting for Tesla site.

FWIW, on Tesla's website you can no longer order white interior for the AWD 4680 and the wait time is Jul/Aug compared to Jun/Jul for the LR. Doesn't sound promising for pending AWD white interior orders.
I ordered a standard range all-wheel drive white exterior with white interior on April 21st and finally got an update today that says June 21st to June 30th! So you might want to check your app and see if you also got an update today.

Reactions: dudette