Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 1/20/23 - MYLR blue/black/19/tow, Sacramento,CA
EDD1: "Feb-Mar"
EDD2: 2/22 - 3/31
EDD3: 3/7 - 3/31
EDD4: 3/14 - 3/28
EDD5: 3/18 - 3/28
VIN: 3/19 - 714xxx; Completed finance into
EDD6: 3/24 - 3/31

It would seem that configurations with tow are now being fulfilled. I have an OD of 1/17 for Seattle and a current EDD of 3/28-3/31. And no VIN yet. Only difference is I don't have tow.

Blue MY/black/5 seat/no tow
OD: 1/22
EDD1 Jan-Feb
EDD2 Feb1-March 15
EDD3 March 1-March 31
EDD4 March 21-March 31
EDD5 April 11 -May 16
this will be my 3rd Tesla 2 TMS
After several offers: black/black, Red/white, blue/black 20” tires, I decided on TMYP Blue/black Fremont build delivery scheduled for 3/24. Unless the find LR Blue/Black available before March 30th…red/black would work too…

OD: 1/17/23
Blue/Black/19in/no tow/5 seats
Indianapolis
EDD 1: Jan-Mar
EDD 2: Feb 19-Mar 19
EDD 3: Mar 5-31 (Feb 20)
EDD 4: Mar 10-24 (Mar 4)
VIN assigned, EDD 5: Mar 18-25 (Mar 5)
Scheduled delivery: Mar 18. (Mar 11)
Actual delivery: Mar 18

Fremont build - came with matrix headlights, trunk cover, mud flaps, and ppf on lower quarter panels in front of rear wheels.

No manufacturing defects found, looks great!
View attachment 919450
That’s awesome. Congrats. I pick up my Fremont build Sat. (Changed from Wed.).

Reactions: Tickledblue
Ours was approved almost as fast as we submitted the info on the app.
Ours was approved almost as fast as we submitted the info on the app.
Same here. Tesla loan got approved instantly. Picked up my car today from Fremont. No noticeable issues and everything looks good.

I guess changing from Home Delivery to Fremont pick up helped. Changed this option on 3/19 afternoon and VIN assigned on 3/20. Vehicle build date 3/20.

Just confirmed pickup for Friday the 24th at the Sacramento SC.
We moved our delivery up to this afternoon, so hopefully I'll have an update on the delivery process and initial quality later tonight.

One interesting thing of note, we received a call from the SC and they stated they are doing "express deliveries" and only have 10-15min scheduled for each car to quickly go over details. They stated it is due to the large number of deliveries they are processing over the next week. Hopefully is goes smoothly!

Repost from the Canada Waiting Room - yes, I'm in the great white north.

OD: Jan 16, MYLR7 Blue-Black Tow 19
EDD1: Jan - March
EDD2: Mar 24 - Mar 31
EDD3: Mar 20 - Mar 31
EDD4: Mar 24 - Mar 31
EDD5 - this morning: April - June

I've sold my car already - I was feeling bullish about receiving by end of Q1.

I've just now been punted into Q2.

Considering looking for something in inventory now, but what I see is not on spec...

I've decided to not put my life on hold anymore.

My OD was 1-18-23. Blue with black and no option.
1EDD Jan Mar
2EDD Feb 16 - Mar 16
3EDD Apr xx - May xx
4EDD Mar 28 Mar 31 Alright, I thought.
5EDD Apr 5 - May 3

I've postponed an oversea trip a few times. Not anymore. I am going to schedule my trip for the end of April. If the Tesla come before my departure. Fine. If they change it to May or later I am going to have to either delay the delivery until I return end of May, first week of June; or I'll have to cancel it.

I am already driving a 2020 Model Y.

We moved our delivery up to this afternoon, so hopefully I'll have an update on the delivery process and initial quality later tonight.

One interesting thing of note, we received a call from the SC and they stated they are doing "express deliveries" and only have 10-15min scheduled for each car to quickly go over details. They stated it is due to the large number of deliveries they are processing over the next week. Hopefully is goes smoothly!
Pickup went okay. Interior was clean, no quality/fit/finish issues to be found other than one smudge on the glass roof and that is just being picky. The exterior has it's share of minor issues. Panel gaps are okay with a few being a little inconsistant but nothing overly out of line, but paint quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Several paint nibs, a few small scratches that look easily buffed out, and a couple spots it looked like the SC poorly attempted to used TU paint to correct something. But the largest defect was the left rear door looks like they had an issue and attempted to sand/respray at the factory. Hard to explain, but best way to put it is a 5x5in area with straight sanding marks that were painted and cleared over. It is decently noticeable, so we have service ticket open for that an few of the other small paint defects. I know that doing a full detail and ceramic coat will take care of most the issues, but the door needs to be addressed. Not surprised by the paint issues, but just dissappointing to see the lack of quality from an OEM in 2023.

SC was super busy, to the point we had zero contact w/ any associate until we were done and went inside to verify the 7day/100mi initial issues reporting limit. We asked about the issues we found and were told to submit a service ticket via the app, which we already did on our own, so just a very odd experience, but maybe it is to be expected?

All other functionally worked as expected (kinda sad we have to even say this, lol!), and the car drives perfect and has no booming or road noise issues.

Hey everyone. Wanted to share my progress even though I’m near the end.
MYLR, Blue/Black, 19", No Tow

OD 1/21

EDD 1: Jan - March

EDD 2: Mar 13 - Mar 31

EDD 3 (Feb 14): Mar 31 - May 5

EDD 4 (Mar 4): Mar 19 - Mar 31
VIN assigned (Mar 12, Late afternoon)

EDD 5 (Mar 12, Late afternoon): Mar 29 - 31

EDD 6 (Mar 18): Mar 25 - 31

Delivery Date Selected today!

NEW 2023 MY
Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
BLUE / BLACK / 19’’ Gemini Wheels / Five Seat Interior

Odometer: 4 Miles
Battery Range: 330 miles Range (EPA est.)
Located in Colorado Springs, CO
Build Date: March 12, 2023
ID: 7SAY270_C5355106E50F076E953B08567C5DB7A2

AVAILABLE ON WAITINGFORTESLA.COM IN COLORODO SPRING,CO

BE QUICK....