Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texas. Ordered 4/10/22 MYLR. EDD was 10/22-1/23. Changed to MYP black/black, no extras on 4/23/22. New EDD changed to 7/21-8/30.

5/9/22- changed to 6/16-7/21
5/19/22- changed to 6/18-7/16
5/31/22- changed to 6/30-7/28
6/10/22- changed to 7/18-8/22
6/30/22- changed to 7/18-8/15

Well, false alarm just got a call from Tesla. Apparently someone that delivered my exact configuration switched to a LR so they wanted me to accept delivery today. I was vinnD about 2 hours ago and unfortunately there would of been no way for me to accept delivery today. I only now just sent info to my credit union which was a complete waste. Back in the queue I go.

Well, false alarm just got a call from Tesla. Apparently someone that delivered my exact configuration switched to a LR so they wanted me to accept delivery today. I was vinnD about 2 hours ago and unfortunately there would of been no way for me to accept delivery today. I only now just sent info to my credit union which was a complete waste. Back in the queue I go.
😣 I can't believe they couldn't wait even a day for you to get your approval

Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 1.57.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 1.59.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 4.32.59 PM.png

Last edited:
OD was May 11th, I have received 8 EDD updates since. My latest EDD is Aug 7th to Sept 11th. I’m cool with this as I hope Tesla starts including some of the features offered on the MIG/MIC Y’s. Plus I get to to take TWO more long road trips in our 2020 LR AWD and roll up 3500 miles on it and not the new PMY.