Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Passed by the Raleigh, NC store today and stopped for a look. The lot was absolutely crammed with mostly new Teslas. I didn't see ours there (picking up ours Thursday); it might have been inside getting prepped. Most of the new Y's were MYPs, and all but one had all season tires. FIt and finish looked fine in a walk by for the Y's I saw.

Stopped by Carmax and they offered us $40K for our 2019 M3SR+, 38K miles, which is more than we paid (after $3750 tax credit). Vs the $33-$35K Tesla quoted online. Carvana was $39K. So I guess it will be going to Carmax.

Hopefully the delivery goes smoothly...

Passed by the Raleigh, NC store today and stopped for a look. The lot was absolutely crammed with mostly new Teslas. I didn't see ours there (picking up ours Thursday); it might have been inside getting prepped. Most of the new Y's were MYPs, and all but one had all season tires. FIt and finish looked fine in a walk by for the Y's I saw.

Stopped by Carmax and they offered us $40K for our 2019 M3SR+, 38K miles, which is more than we paid (after $3750 tax credit). Vs the $33-$35K Tesla quoted online. Carvana was $39K. So I guess it will be going to Carmax.

Hopefully the delivery goes smoothly...
Glad to hear that the fit and finish was looking good and most cars came with all seasons. Hopefully it's the same for new Y's up here in Virginia.

And Carmax also gave me the most for my Standard Range Y. The sell process was very easy.

Picked up my baby today - Vin F522

New door panels. All season tires. Included mobile connector. No cargo cover.

Drove it straight to the shop for a full satin wrap + window tinting.

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)
EDD6: Aug 20 - Sep 17 (Updated Aug 5)
EDD7: Aug 12 - Aug 16 (Updated Aug 9) - VIN ASSIGNED

Washington, near Seattle.

1660684882063.jpeg

OD May 17

View attachment 841666
Congrats! Look like it came with mud flaps as well. Did it come with PPF on the rear doors?

OD May 17

View attachment 841666
Congrats! The blue looks great!
My OD is the same as yours. I hope I will get the mobile connector as well.

Got the schedule text today - Picking up this Saturday in SLC at 2 pm. Then a nice 3 hour drive back home to Idaho Falls.

OD May 18, 2022 - Eastern Idaho
MYP MSM/Black, No FSD, No Tow
EDD #1 05/20/22 - July 31st to September 11th
EDD #2 06/20/22 - August 5th to September 9th
EDD #3 07/23/22 - August 13th to September 10th
EDD #4 08/05/22 - August 13th to August 27th
VIN 08/13/22 - August 17th to 21st
08/16/22 - Delivery Scheduled August 20th

Reactions: ModelX
EDD is now 8/21 - 8/27. Date is closer than the previous 4 day window which is a good thing I'm guessing. I already installed the wall charger but it would be nice to have the mobile connector...order date was 4/21 so hopefully it is included with my f521 vin. Ordered/have the mud flaps as well in the event that it doesn't comes with them.

I took delivery yesterday. It was delayed in transit from NJ according to the last minute call from Tesla. Bumped a day. Awesome vehicle. Unfortunately, I got the Pirelli summer tires. But, to be fair the car rides great! After reading so many concerns here and elsewhere I was hyper focused on determining how harsh the ride would be. So pleased and relieved. But, I‘m still likely to get a winter set for peace of mind. Also had it tinted today. So much to discover and learn. Worth the wait!

I took delivery yesterday. It was delayed in transit from NJ according to the last minute call from Tesla. Bumped a day. Awesome vehicle. Unfortunately, I got the Pirelli summer tires. But, to be fair the car rides great! After reading so many concerns here and elsewhere I was hyper focused on determining how harsh the ride would be. So pleased and relieved. But, I‘m still likely to get a winter set for peace of mind. Also had it tinted today. So much to discover and learn. Worth the wait!
From what I Understand the winter set is mandatory. Not because of traction but because the summer tires can fail below 40 degrees.

Reactions: jaaberle
So I picked up my MYP today. The process was super easy my SA opened the car and let me take my time checking every nook and cranny. I could not find any faults. Mine was built on 8.11 and came with Michelin's, New door panels, charger, and license plate frame. Sadly it did not come with mudguards. The wait was painful, but in the end, I'm super happy. By the way, I did not have any alignment issues as some reported. Good luck to all of you that are still waiting. I hope you get your cars soon.

I picked up mine today as well. The car looks great, no issues that I can see, other than being pretty dirty.

MYP MSM/Black, tow, no FSD
OD 5/11
VIN on 8/4
Scheduled home delivery for 8/19, they called saying it had arrived early, so I went down and picked it up from the SC on 8/17.

F516, it does have the new door cards, Michelins, and it came with a charger. I’m a happy camper. No mudflaps/ppf.

Really looking forward to not checking the damn app and this forum every 30 mins!

Best of luck to all those still waiting.