Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my case I can only speculate that maybe the same config with FSD (mine was no FSD) showed up and they got an end of quarter revenue boost. Or there was someone closer to the factory and they didn't want to risk the end of quarter miss. Not sure, but not a very good business model imo.
You said it, not a good business model. So unfortunate because they are awesome cars but come on.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
My latest EDD is 7 Aug - 11 Sept. It could be wishful thinking on my part but I feel some of the missing features that come on the MIC/MIG Y will be coming very soon to the US Y. When I get my VIN (based on what intel I can find at the time) I may reject it and try and get another 30 days which could place my EDD into Oct in the hope I get some new feature or upgrade.

I've blessed our 2020 LR AWD with Performance Boost is about as perfect a vehicle as I have ever had. Every time I drive It it's like it's saying YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET RID OF ME.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
My latest EDD is 7 Aug - 11 Sept. It could be wishful thinking on my part but I feel some of the missing features that come on the MIC/MIG Y will be coming very soon to the US Y. When I get my VIN (based on what intel I can find at the time) I may reject it and try and get another 30 days which could place my EDD into Oct in the hope I get some new feature or upgrade.

I've blessed our 2020 LR AWD with Performance Boost is about as perfect a vehicle as I have ever had. Every time I drive It it's like it's saying YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET RID OF ME.
Hey Tom,

What upgrades, laminated windows and new door cards/interior panels? What else is in the rumor mill sir?

After the debacle last week. They put me back to Jul 23 - Aug 20. As per “Mark” at the MT. Kisco SC, I should be the next to receive a MYP at my local dealer which isn’t at that SC but much farther south - on LI. Now that I’m thinking about it I probably could’ve accepted delivery on the 30th for the car they had on the lot that somebody else had ordered. Started a loan with TSLA then switch to my CU. But oh well wasn’t meant to be and also I didn’t want to feel rushed for one of the most expensive purchases in my life other than a home.

Reactions: Mark52479