Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So following up with my friends seems they have 2 week delivery windows but no VIN assigned...yet. My window has not updated in over a month.

Also based on the configurator on the website, if I ordered a new one today the estimated delivery dates are August - October which is very close to my in app order pending from May 2nd.
Weird.

Lastly, wifey had no idea which model I ordered and now she's like "oh that's the Y?? Yeah i think it looks weird. Switch for that little one"🙄😒
Might order a 3 too and just decide (and sell one....prices are nuts now in secondary)

Reactions: jaaberle
My EDD for pushed 2 weeks this morning from 7/23-8/6 to 8/6-8/20. Kind of annoyed. But sounds like other Blues are also getting delayed.

MYP_Blue_whiteInt_noTow_EAP od 4/5.
EDD1: Oct - Jan 2023
EDD2: Nov - Dec
Changed from LR to P on 6/24
EDD3: July 11- Aug 8
EDD4: July 23 - Aug 6
EDD5: Aug 6 - Aug 20

Got VIN today. Begins with 7SAYGD not sure if this is Tx or Ca.
Is there an option to pay by cashiers check at delivery or does Tesla require online payment?

My details
OD 4/1/22 MYP white default config no FSD. Virginia
Edd1 13 June -18 July
Edd2 15June-13July
Edd3 18June-2July
Edd4 On 11 June changed to 11July-8August
Edd5 On 15 June changed to 18July-22August
Edd6 on 23 June changed to 21July-18August
Edd7 on 10 July changed to 26July-9August
Edd8 on 16 July changed to 27July-10August
Edd9 on 25 July changed to 28July-1August

I'm trying to figure what's the downside to ordering a M3 too.... I'd make money on either
No problem ordering and taking delivery, but don't sell it too soon. If Tesla determines you bought the car to flip it, you can get banned from future purchases. There is wording about this in your order contract. If you search the forums, you can find threads from people that have been banned

Reactions: burtinboy
No problem ordering and taking delivery, but don't sell it too soon. If Tesla determines you bought the car to flip it, you can get banned from future purchases. There is wording about this in your order contract. If you search the forums, you can find threads from people that have been banned
Interesting....

Maybe he got lucky bit have a friend that's flipped 8 so far in last 2 years or so