Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So really really sucks. We found out my wife is pregnant and need a bigger house. Had to do a pre-approval letter and basically told no big purchases or it will screw up the lending process. I freak out and change my color to blue so I can have a month to buy another house, then buy the tesla. I get my vin# within 24 hours of changing to blue and a shorter window 😭😭😭. I'm gonna have to cancel this car I've been waiting 4 months for
first of all ...huge.. Congrats Man! what you can do is change the model may be to get a delay but still stay active and see if that few months you can buy the house..i know its not easy but.. do check your options

EDD still 8/8-9/5. OD 5/15

Just got my trade in text? Should I expect an updated EDD soon? If I initially said no trade in and change it does that push my EDD out?
I got my trade in text on July 28 and my EDD update on the 30th..

I think a trade in means your order is coming up to top of “all orders“ list, EDD update when they find a transport coming to your region, then VIN when a car that fits your order becomes available. You’re almost there!!