Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys suggest calling a store to see what the hell is going on with the order that's been pushed back six times now
It's been my experience it would not do any good. Ive called, texted emailed and every time they just tell me "the dates are estimates, you should have a vin soon". It might make you feel better but they have no control and probably have to answer the same questions to other people all day long. Frustrating though, I know!

It's been my experience it would not do any good. Ive called, texted emailed and every time they just tell me "the dates are estimates, you should have a vin soon". It might make you feel better but they have no control and probably have to answer the same questions to other people all day long. Frustrating though, I know!
Agree that it is mostly out of the SA's control. I've called, texted, and email(never got a response via this communication) many times over the last month and a half, and the best I could ever get is that my new VIN is coming soon. I'm still holding my breath for VIN#2 soon.

Well It finally just happened. I think its a reject based on VIN though. F516. Not sure how I feel about that. Of course if its in good shape Im happy. probably wouldn't have new door panels

Just switched form cash to Finance. Anyone know how long it takes for the MVPA to update?
Congrats! I'm glad you are almost to the finish line. For what it is worth, I dropped by my local Tesla center yesterday and while I was there I saw several Y's being delivered with F516 range vins.

Hi Guys… I finally got a Vin on 08/11!
OD: 04/15… F520… I’ve been finalizing the details of the loan. Scheduled delivery for Ausgustas 23rd. I can’t wait! Let me tell you this was a roller coaster. For those with Generic dates, there is hope. I had one for almost a month (August-October) then las week it changed to August 17/23 and Vin was assigned.

I confirmed and it comes with Summer tires! I will keep you updated.