Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up mine today as well. The car looks great, no issues that I can see, other than being pretty dirty.

MYP MSM/Black, tow, no FSD
OD 5/11
VIN on 8/4
Scheduled home delivery for 8/19, they called saying it had arrived early, so I went down and picked it up from the SC on 8/17.

F516, it does have the new door cards, Michelins, and it came with a charger. I’m a happy camper. No mudflaps/ppf.

Really looking forward to not checking the damn app and this forum every 30 mins!

Best of luck to all those still waiting.

Ordered 5/13 white black myp

Picked up from Marina del Rey delivery center yesterday.

Eerily weird in the beginning as I was only one in the delivery lot. Didn’t have to speak to live person for entire delivery. After reading horror stories of dents and fitment issues - I was worried. Maybe I wasn’t picky enough but everything looked good on mine luckily. After some YouTube videos I was expecting to see my name on paper on the dash but none of that. Only thing I had to go on was confirming vin on the car.

As no one was around I felt I could of spent hours there checking everything on the delivery day checklist. Couple of x and 3 were waiting there but no one picking up when I was there.

Had wood trim, mobile charger cord and carbon fiber spoiler (I thought they weren’t being put on due to supply chain). Truth be told I wanted LR but couldn’t wait to next year but after comparing to my sisters LR last night the P looks pretty sharp.

Does your app show you a place to download the mvpa the bank needs to actually finance the thing ?

I can't find mine anywhere
I dont see that option in the app to be honest but also I am not financing. Been saving really hard to buy this outright. I wonder if I would have to change back to financing in order to see that?

MYP | MSM/Black | Tow | No EAP/FSD | Riverside, CA
VIN:F534
Order Date: 05/31/22 |
Previous EDD: 08/24 - 09/04
Current EDD: 08/28 - 09/01

Just picked up my Model Y Performance, good and bad news.

The bad news is that it has Pirelli tires and i am in Northeastern NJ, so thats a huge bummer. Also did not get mud-flaps, which is not a huge deal but a bummer.

The good news is that is seems to have most any feature that needs to be 'built in'. Has Matrix Headlights, Dual Pane windows, Ryzen Processor, CCS Support. So ill consider the car 'fine' since its much easier to change tires than those things.

Fit and finish is 'ok'. One of the panels near the right rear window is misaligned enough to be noticeable, but not really enough for me to cause a fuss or bother driving out to a service center to fix it.

I traded in a 2017 CRV - the trade in was very smooth. All they did was check the odometer in the car and it was good to go, they did not go through it with a fine tooth comb and gave me the agreed upon price, so that was nice.

I did get a Mobile Connector with a J1772 plug, even though I technically ordered after musk made his Twitter announcement, so that was a nice thing to see.

Just picked up my Model Y Performance, good and bad news.

The bad news is that it has Pirelli tires and i am in Northeastern NJ, so thats a huge bummer. Also did not get mud-flaps, which is not a huge deal but a bummer.

The good news is that is seems to have most any feature that needs to be 'built in'. Has Matrix Headlights, Dual Pane windows, Ryzen Processor, CCS Support. So ill consider the car 'fine' since its much easier to change tires than those things.

Fit and finish is 'ok'. One of the panels near the right rear window is misaligned enough to be noticeable, but not really enough for me to cause a fuss or bother driving out to a service center to fix it.

I traded in a 2017 CRV - the trade in was very smooth. All they did was check the odometer in the car and it was good to go, they did not go through it with a fine tooth comb and gave me the agreed upon price, so that was nice.

I did get a Mobile Connector with a J1772 plug, even though I technically ordered after musk made his Twitter announcement, so that was a nice thing to see.
Going from a CRV to a Performance Y must be night and day! I'm also going to be going to a MYP from a CRV

Reducing wheel mass by 5lbs each wheel for a total of 20lbs reduced rotational mass will improve range by 0.5 miles on the highway. In City driving about 0.75 miles.

Anyone comparing range when they buy new wheels will likely be measuring difference in the tire they also switched to, which has way more impact, or even just the change in radius if they kept the same kind of tire but got a new one.

Git a VIN on the 17th, VIN is 530. Delivery window Aug 30-Sep 3rd. Just received a text that it left factory.

how long does it usually take between left factory text and arrival at SC?
It took 10 days to get to IL. So figure 12 at a minimum

Reactions: Ssalman
I'm literally in car omw to delivery.
Wish me luck!
I have to say super clean some residue left over from a fresh detail but otherwise no issue.
Very minor gaps That I can't imagine can be fixed any better than they currently are as well as some minor gasket re alignment necessary I've already scheduled the appointment for.
Received the all season michelin's as well as the mobile connector even though I ordered on May 2nd after the April 28th cut off.
No PPF or mud flaps which is fine.

I have to say super clean some residue left over from a fresh detail but otherwise no issue.
Very minor gaps That I can't imagine can be fixed any better than they currently are as well as some minor gasket re alignment necessary I've already scheduled the appointment for.
Received the all season michelin's as well as the mobile connector even though I ordered on May 2nd after the April 28th cut off.
No PPF or mud flaps which is fine.
But for some reason I can't get my phone to sync to the Bluetooth