Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear that, it really sucks. Did you choose Buena Park or they gave you no choice? I was originally supposed to pick up in Temecula and then one day they changed me over to Irvine with no explanation of why, its just further away. I wont make a fuss though with getting this rebate. Surprised they didnt throw you over to Irvine as well with you being in Ontario area :(

MYP | MSM/Black | Tow | No EAP/FSD | Riverside, CA
Order Date: 05/31/22 |
Previous EDD: 08/24 - 09/04
Current EDD: 08/28 - 09/01
Scheduled DD: 08/3
Definitely a bummer and yea they just assigned it for me.
I would make some phone calls tomorrow. Find out what day it arrives and see if you can pick up early. It's worth a phone call for $750.
Will definitely try to reach out to the SA tomorrow morning and see if it’s possible to get it before month end.

OD 5/9 Received my MYP on 19th aug. Car is great no issues except some minor vibration related nosie when on highway on rugged road. Other thant that everything is great. Have been enjoying it truly. Thank you all for the responses and help this forum is great..

PXL_20220822_160131227.jpg

PXL_20220822_160138436.jpg

OD 5/9 Received my MYP on 19th aug. Car is great no issues except some minor vibration related nosie when on highway on rugged road. Other thant that everything is great. Have been enjoying it truly. Thank you all for the responses and help this forum is great..

View attachment 843763
View attachment 843764
Congratulations!
New door panels? Did it come with the mobile charger?

Out of curiosity for the people who have already got the car, who did you guys go with for insurance?
There's so many factors when it comes to insurance, however I always find State Farm gives us the best rates because we also have our house insurance with them, as well as other cars and a motorcycle. But here's the details for my quote for the wife and I (we're both 45), living in CT.

2022 Tesla Y Performance

$77. month 100/300/100 includes homeowners and Drive Safe & Save discounts.

$500. Comprehensive and Collision deductibles.

Full Glass coverage with zero deductible, $5,000 Medical Payments, Emergency Road Service,

Car Rental and Travel Expenses, $10,000. Death, Dismemberment and Loss of Sight benefit.

Applied Discounts: Drive Safe & Save, Multiple Autos, Multiple Lines, Good Driving, Vehicle Safety.

My MYP arrived on time Saturday August 20th. Easiest process ever - in and out of my local service center in 15 minutes.

Car came with the updated door panels, mobile charger, Michelin Pilot Sport AS tires, mudflaps and PPF on the rear doors. Following a very thorough inspection and 150 miles of driving, not one issue to report. Build quality is excellent. Everything works as expected. Tesla Mobile Service will be here today to install my Homelink.

I have to say, after a few years of thinking about taking the leap, my expectations have been greatly exceeded.

Attachments

• IMG_1748.JPG
    IMG_1748.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1751.JPG
    IMG_1751.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 58
I would make some phone calls tomorrow. Find out what day it arrives and see if you can pick up early. It's worth a phone call for $750.

Sorry to hear that, it really sucks. Did you choose Buena Park or they gave you no choice? I was originally supposed to pick up in Temecula and then one day they changed me over to Irvine with no explanation of why, its just further away. I wont make a fuss though with getting this rebate. Surprised they didnt throw you over to Irvine as well with you being in Ontario area :(

MYP | MSM/Black | Tow | No EAP/FSD | Riverside, CA
Order Date: 05/31/22 |
Previous EDD: 08/24 - 09/04
Current EDD: 08/28 - 09/01
Scheduled DD: 08/30
Was told vehicle is in transit and will be arriving today or tomorrow so managed to get an appointment for this Friday at 10 AM. $750 CA Clean Air Rebate showed up as soon as the delivery appointment was set. Now fingers crossed no issue with the car at time of pick up. :)

not sure if i belong here, but throwing out anyway! my OD was 5/28/2022, MYLR7, black/white, no tow, no fsd, 19. after a few EDD bumps which finally got me out to January 2023 - March 2023 (same as if I ordered right now), i said eff it and switched to MYP on 8/20/2022. EDD changed that night to september 3 - september 14 and got the trade in text yesterday. fingers crossed i might actually get this car...

Reactions: burtinboy
not sure if i belong here, but throwing out anyway! my OD was 5/28/2022, MYLR7, black/white, no tow, no fsd, 19. after a few EDD bumps which finally got me out to January 2023 - March 2023 (same as if I ordered right now), i said eff it and switched to MYP on 8/20/2022. EDD changed that night to september 3 - september 14 and got the trade in text yesterday. fingers crossed i might actually get this car...
Welcome but technically this is for MYP's....That said you fit in now!

My MYP arrived on time Saturday August 20th. Easiest process ever - in and out of my local service center in 15 minutes.

Car came with the updated door panels, mobile charger, Michelin Pilot Sport AS tires, mudflaps and PPF on the rear doors. Following a very thorough inspection and 150 miles of driving, not one issue to report. Build quality is excellent. Everything works as expected. Tesla Mobile Service will be here today to install my Homelink.

I have to say, after a few years of thinking about taking the leap, my expectations have been greatly exceeded.
How much are they charging for the Homelink install?

Was told vehicle is in transit and will be arriving today or tomorrow so managed to get an appointment for this Friday at 10 AM. $750 CA Clean Air Rebate showed up as soon as the delivery appointment was set. Now fingers crossed no issue with the car at time of pick up. :)
That is fantastic news! So glad you were able to get that resolved as would totally sting missing out on that discount. Congratulations!

Hey wait a minute, now you are getting yours before me, lol