Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been keeping a close eye on this forum since I ordered my MYP w/b + tow. It’s through Octopus (salary sacrifice) and was a June order. ETA Dec-Feb according to the Octopus portal and that won’t change until a vin has been assigned. Doubting I’m in the Q4 allocation 😕 Has anyone who ordered a tow bar for their MYP have a definite delivery date?

Been keeping a close eye on this forum since I ordered my MYP w/b + tow. It’s through Octopus (salary sacrifice) and was a June order. ETA Dec-Feb according to the Octopus portal and that won’t change until a vin has been assigned. Doubting I’m in the Q4 allocation 😕 Has anyone who ordered a tow bar for their MYP have a definite delivery date?
Hi James

Im
SalSac too but not Octopus. May order. EDD Mid Dec

As we have a few kids I'd be a nervous wreck if we had white seats.
Same here, and it's really, genuinely not an issue. In five years of white Model X interior with two kids who were 7 and 4 when we got it, the only lasting stain is somehow something we got on the armrests between the driver and passenger seat, which is now a very faint grey line. The white seats really do magically wipe clean.
Has anyone who ordered a tow bar for their MYP have a definite delivery date?
I had a tow hitch, and a specific delivery date (before deferring the order).

Yes, day 1 order…w/b with tow bar and EAP (boy that’s gonna be worth the money!). 26/11 collection

Reactions: Sanjiv
Thanks, it's much appreciated. As we have a few kids I'd be a nervous wreck if we had white seats.

That said, my EDD has changed again today. It's now showing Dec 21 - 31 🥴
White seats are a brilliant white and really make the car look space age. I’ve got a 3 and 5 year old in mine and never been an issue, some bleed from my jeans in the drivers seat. I use dodo juice products to clean it, one of them being a leather / upholstery nano sealant which I use about every 6 months. My main problem is one of the kids has lost a marble somehow in the car, there’s no sign of it, but can clearly hear it roll from one side of the car to the other when going around corners!! It’s driving me mad!

White seats are a brilliant white and really make the car look space age. I’ve got a 3 and 5 year old in mine and never been an issue, some bleed from my jeans in the drivers seat. I use dodo juice products to clean it, one of them being a leather / upholstery nano sealant which I use about every 6 months. My main problem is one of the kids has lost a marble somehow in the car, there’s no sign of it, but can clearly hear it roll from one side of the car to the other when going around corners!! It’s driving me mad!
You want to have a look at this thread - Something rolling around