Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the newest NJ Tesla Service Center today on Route 35 in Eatontown. They will be doing service and offering test drives. They have not been approved yet for sales.

Attachments

• Tesla Eatontown, NJ IMG_8225.JPG
    Tesla Eatontown, NJ IMG_8225.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 56
Don’t forget to take your checklist. I had a couple of molding issues on delivery
service at Princeton was about a two week wait… they repaired it in a day and a half no issues no stress no problem. Good luck
I’m looking for major things at delivery And anything else when I get it home and the next few days. I don’t want to ruin my experience getting the car by looking over 50 items or more on some checklist

Got my VIN Friday. Hours later got the text to schedule pickup and I’m going tomorrow to get it! Can’t wait!
whats ur order date and spec?

i ordered in November of last year and my edd is September, I'm actually about to cancel this order and get another car this wait is insane
in need of the vehicle, they pushed my vehicle out like 6 times now, its a reg 19inch no fsd
my mistake was selling my vehicle when they kept pushing it further back im really upset at this

whats ur order date and spec?

i ordered in November of last year and my edd is September, I'm actually about to cancel this order and get another car this wait is insane
in need of the vehicle, they pushed my vehicle out like 6 times now, its a reg 19inch no fsd
my mistake was selling my vehicle when they kept pushing it further back im really upset at this
Order date 3/16. MYP with hitch. No FSD
MSM with black int. Is yours LR?

yeah LR , seems like they are really screwing over non performance orders, bummer
Yeah. The price difference isn’t that great. They should like two weeks all LR production then two weeks all P. And back and forth. They are pumping out a lot of Ys per day. I just dont think they will sell a lot of the SR ones since the price isn’t much more to jump to LR. plus this last increase puts this car out of reach for even more people. I sold a car that was practically brand new to buy mine so I lost some money but not a lot. But will benefit with gas and maintenance by driving my work truck less and using the tesla for customer appts. I’m a remodeling contractor

Yeah. The price difference isn’t that great. They should like two weeks all LR production then two weeks all P. And back and forth. They are pumping out a lot of Ys per day. I just dont think they will sell a lot of the SR ones since the price isn’t much more to jump to LR. plus this last increase puts this car out of reach for even more people. I sold a car that was practically brand new to buy mine so I lost some money but not a lot. But will benefit with gas and maintenance by driving my work truck less and using the tesla for customer appts. I’m a remodeling contractor
I just changed my order to a performance so let's see what happens